Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2014 9:27:33 PM EDT

It is my sad duty to announce the tragic passing of Brother Brian Coutch.  Brian and his service dog Slate presented a Wounded Warrior program to (my lodge) Chartiers Lodge and Chapter in 2012, his first public appearance.  He decided to petition Tyrian Lodge #644 in Lower Burrell as a result of that presentation.  

Brian served 5 combat tours in his long career and is a great man, brother and friend to all. He volunteered  thousands of hours to assist veterans in the Pittsburgh area as well as other areas.  He was a selfless human being.

Brother Brian was raised to the sublime degree of a Master Mason on January 28, 2014, only two months ago.  There will be a Masonic funeral service on Tuesday April 1 at 7:30 at the Giunta - Bertucci Funeral Home in Arnold, Pa.  The link is below.

Link Posted: 3/29/2014 10:28:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Our brother is in a better place now.  

Rest easy
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#3]
rest easy brother. rounds out to the family!
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]

May our Brother find peace in that house, not made by human hands, eternal in the heavens.
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/30/2014 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Prayers for the friends and family
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 9:18:30 PM EDT
[#7]

The service was well attended by members of Brians lodge and other local lodges. A Past Right Worshipful Grand Master of PA was there, as well as the President of the Regional School of Instruction and two District Deputies, and many Past Masters and Brothers. I drove 1.5 hours to get there and I know others drove farther. There were at least 40 Masons attending.

Brian left an impression on a lot of people, Masons and non-Masons alike and will be missed by everyone, especially fellow Veterans.

If you have not already, go to my OP and read his obituary. It is the link on the bottom. Only  a MM for two months, but he lived his life as one, from the beginning.

May He Rest in Peace.

Link Posted: 5/4/2014 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Rest in peace brother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top