Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2017 1:06:50 PM EDT
I watched it on kodi, A new adaption of zombie affliction on the populace.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was pretty good, worth a watch.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I was suckered into watching this.

One of the worst movies that's ever been made. It's never good when you start laughing during the opening attack, especially when it's meant to be horrifying.

Ending is terrible too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 10:13:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think it's that bad. I just watched the girl with all the gifts I think that was bad. It's another zombie like movie. I liked the ending of cell for a simple reason we all dream of our happy ending. Sometimes to find peace we must first accept our death in the state of our situation afflicting us. He was happy after his infection maybe not death you get the idea. lol
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Is that a movie adapted from the Stephen King book?
If so, it probably suffers from the same meddling that King interjects into all of the film  adaptations of his work.
He hated the original Shining, which was the best film of any of his books, so he pushed for a remake that sucked by comparison.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL! 11% on Rotten Tomatos.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't regret the watch.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top