Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2016 12:08:00 AM EDT
Went and saw this thing tonight and if you get the opportunity to find a showing in your area go see it. It's a hilarious over the top violence kind of B movie that you won't be disappointed in.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 2:07:48 AM EDT
[#1]
It's playing in the next town over from me and I have been tempted to go see it.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 2:09:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Already got my ticket.
For some reason they are showing it much later in the month where I am
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 2:37:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's playing in the next town over from me and I have been tempted to go see it.
View Quote

Highly recommend it. I've never been to a movie where the whole theater is laughing as much as this
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#4]
They showed it at the base here in Djibouti, met 3 of the cast members that are traveling on a MWR tour.
Hilarious movie.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Is it available on CD?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:02:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Is it available on CD?
View Quote
Dude, zombie post. The movie is just terrible, but if you really want to watch it then just google it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dude, zombie post. The movie is just terrible, but if you really want to watch it then just google it.
View Quote
the movie is funny as shit if you get the inside jokes.

it's available in Bluray as well as CD.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 1:08:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A buddy and I went to an all Vet showing when it came out in theatres.  Funniest theater trip I've ever been to.  I watched it later with a couple other friends who never were in the military and I think I heard a single giggle at some point.  Id say it is 95% morbid humor or humor that you only understand if you were in.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 2:27:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A buddy and I went to an all Vet showing when it came out in theatres.  Funniest theater trip I've ever been to.  I watched it later with a couple other friends who never were in the military and I think I heard a single giggle at some point.  Id say it is 95% morbid humor or humor that you only understand if you were in.
View Quote
exactly!

I mean... Nick said it himself:
“I hope that it does a lot to bridge the veteran and military divide,” said Palmisciano, before adding, “but if it doesn’t and the only thing that happens is that our community has a movie that they love, then we succeeded.”

After a brief pause, Palmisciano continued, “Honest to god, and I mean this sincerely, everybody else can really go fuck themselves.”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top