Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2016 10:12:27 PM EDT
I only watched some have to finish later so far not worst I've ever seen. Your thoughts? Any real operators point out the major flaws like moving to secondary objectives and reloading after a few shots once engaged in the alley? It's still not worst I've seen but less have fun and nit pick it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:02:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I just downloaded that last night. I guess netflix is easier.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#3]
after watching it my big question is this... How did they change the name to battle for new orleans when it had nothing to do with new orleans? They weren't even in new orleans but batton rouge? That's like an hour and a half drive
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I was wondering if that old thread was related to this movie. I thought this was a different one beens the new Orleans was added to it. Huh still not worst movie I've seen.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#5]
IMDB'd it, ti's the same movie.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#7]
A couple of the guys in it were Navy SEALs.  It wasn't bad for a B rated movie.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I was really looking forward to seeing this one. But, after having seen it I have to say it's crappy. It's script and storyline is like some tripe that the idiots from the company The Asylum, make for all of the crappy Sy Fy Channel unoriginal movies. The first I notice when a movie tends to be garbage is the film quality which is based on whether or not the producers/director spent any money on a good cinematography camera. The difference between Panavision cameras (quality) or Arriflex (cheap). The cheaper cameras produce a film that is less sharp, clear, and vibrant than the sharper, clearer, and brighter image produced by a Panavision camera. The cheaper camera produces a duller, darker, less clear film image. The next thing is that the dialogue will give away the script quality quickly. This move had all the earmarks of a poorly written, poorly directed, and a crap script. It was very disappointing.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 10:44:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A couple of the guys in it were Navy SEALs.  It wasn't bad for a B rated movie.
View Quote

Yea not bad for a B
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top