Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2016 11:18:01 PM EDT
like guns tools as melee weapons, etc?

Or should they just moan, shamble, and eat flesh?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Kosher?

Zombies?

I think not!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:46:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think that Master P the rapper used zombies on lots of his tracks back in the day "UUUUHHHHHH!"  Plus there is no aliens at area 51 its zombies
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The should just moan, shamble, and eat flesh.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Lets be perfectly honest here - zombies talking and using blunt objects is totally fake and unrealistic.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:26:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The should just moan, shamble, and eat flesh.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 8:58:28 PM EDT
[#6]
IMO just Moan & shamble, as they always did =)
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 1:08:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Need some 28 Days Later (ragers, not zombies in this case)/World War Z types mixed in that are fast movers to keep it interesting.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:37:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Need some 28 Days Later (ragers, not zombies in this case)/World War Z types mixed in that are fast movers to keep it interesting.
View Quote

What about 2-stage? I.e., first/infected stage is a rager,  if they die due something that is not a traumatic brain injury, then they come back as a reanimated shambler zombie?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:41:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What about 2-stage? I.e., first/infected stage is a rager,  if they die due something that is not a traumatic brain injury, then they come back as a reanimated shambler zombie?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Zombies start out as ragers; when their energy supply is exhausted, and their decomposition is advanced, they shamble. Sort of like some political candidates.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:47:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 3:49:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Negative.  World War Z "super-zombies" who developed extrahuman strength after their death was just silly.

I'll allow fast moving zombies in DOTD 2004 only because it was so well made, but otherwise, zombies are as slow as they are bloodthirsty.

It's the rules.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Negative.  World War Z "super-zombies" who developed extrahuman strength after their death was just silly.

I'll allow fast moving zombies in DOTD 2004 only because it was so well made, but otherwise, zombies are as slow as they are bloodthirsty.

It's the rules.

I reject your rules on the basis that they are outdated and boring.

Link Posted: 5/6/2016 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#13]
On the other hand, zombies who were vegan run around moaning "Braaaans..."
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Return of the Living Dead, while funny as hell in places, sure put forth a lot of bad info about zombies.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The late Z.A Recht's "Morningstar" series used that exact same M.O. The first stage were ragers. If/when they died (unless the brain was destroyed)
they re-animated as zombies. A very plausible theory, at least in the genre.

A pretty good trilogy, if you care to read them.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good sir,
"Return of the Living Dead" was a comedy.

PS: Send more Cops.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Return of the Living Dead, while funny as hell in places, sure put forth a lot of bad info about zombies.

View Quote

Agreed. Dancing naked punk chicks are wonderful and all, but if the undead cannot be killed with head shots, can plan elaborate attacks / ambushes, and crave brains in particular, that aren't "zombies" but a whole new category of creature.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Edit: double tap due to commie Internet.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Bushwah.

Zombies should be fast/ragers. Though two-stage would be acceptable, and more fun vs just dangerous!

No, they shouldn't talk, use tools, say 'brans', do what they did in life, etc. Again, bushwah.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:06:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Double
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top