Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2016 7:31:57 PM EDT
Sorry! I don't have any to add for the first post. The ones I found have been corny.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Google Netflix code lists and you'll find the code that pulls up all the different categories, including Zombie movies. Mashable.com has a good list.

The Netflix category code for Zombie Horror Movies is #75405
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Night of the Living Deb may be corny but nothing wrong with a bit of corniness in your zombie films.
I'm watching it now.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#3]
If you have watched any 5 zombie movies, you have seen all there is to see.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Watching here alone on Netflix now.
Not sure that I'd be running off to the woods to literally camp out if it was a zombie apocalypse...
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 2:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Here Alone was really well done for what it was. My only complaint if an was that with that lake that she was close to it seems like she could have set traps for fish in it. But for long term survival that was a great amount of water to live off of. And by staying out in the country it keeps you from being rounded up in a place like the New Orleans Super Dome.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I recently watched The Girl With All The Gifts.
Nice twist in the zombie arena. Decent acting although I'm not fond of G. Close. Nice plot and decent gun work.
Someone watch it though and explain the very end to me.
The Girl With All The Gifts – Official Trailer - Official Warner Bros. UK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top