Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2015 12:53:19 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post a link to my Amazon author page. Today and the next six days both books The Day After The Fourth and Justice are on sale for .99 on the Kindle.

My author page

You can also follow me on Amazon and I will have a new book coming around the end of July or the first of August. The next book is my first true adventure into the horror genera.

Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 6/5/2015 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Kinda going off topic here but the cover of your Justice book looks a lot like the cover of a video game called Spec Ops: The Line.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 12:41:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kinda going off topic here but the cover of your Justice book looks a lot like the cover of a video game called Spec Ops: The Line.
View Quote

It was an open source pic that I also went in and edited and flipped around.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I noticed it was flipped around, I saw your cover and was like hey I have that game.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I just purchased "Justice", I purchased "The Dafter the Fourth" last August.  If I remember correctly, "The Day After" was the first in a series.  Any word on when book 2 will be out?

Thanks for a good read (The Day After).  I'm looking forward to "Justice", just need to find the time to read it.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 11:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just purchased "Justice", I purchased "The Dafter the Fourth" last August.  If I remember correctly, "The Day After" was the first in a series.  Any word on when book 2 will be out?

Thanks for a good read (The Day After).  I'm looking forward to "Justice", just need to find the time to read it.
View Quote

Thank you, enjoy Justice. My writing has grown a lot. It is like night and day since the Day After the Fourth. I do have plans on the second book. I want to sit down and writ it this summer. I'm working on edits for a book that I wrote called Coma Hell. I also have two other books out for editing.

I have plans that will take John Walker and his band of brothers through West Virginia were they run into a group of misfits that have taken over . . . I can't say anymore than that. I will say that it will have a lot of action. I also think that I will not do the real time format like the first book, but I may. I just have to feel it out when I sit down to write it.  I need to do Facebook updates more often. I want to take what I have learned in writer over the last seven books that I have written since The Day After the Fourth and apply it.

Again thank you and enjoy Justice. Its based off a real town.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top