Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2015 2:30:31 AM EDT
Just watched the epic battle in the latest Game of Thrones, bad ass Zombies or what?
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 5:57:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah pretty good episode. Those glowing blue eyes are freaky. Can't wait for next week! Also glad to see Cersei is getting what's deserved.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:53:27 AM EDT
[#2]
they were looking pretty bad ass.  When that one guy stops and just stands there and raises his arms and then the dead guys wake up.

Kind of sent a statement to John Snow.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#3]
We're gonna need dragon glass rounds.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
It was the demented hacking & slashing, they just want you dead.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Watched that episode twice because I was cleaning my guns first time I watched it. I was on the edge of my seat while watching that part of the episode. Awesome!!
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#6]
So a coworker told me that band members from the group Mastadon were in that scene.

just thought I'd throw that out there.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#7]
That giant was pretty epic
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
they were looking pretty bad ass.  When that one guy stops and just stands there and raises his arms and then the dead guys wake up.

View Quote

You mean like

"You know nothing!"
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That giant was pretty epic
View Quote

If he gets turned, the Crows are gonna be a bunch of wetspots in the snow.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#10]
COME AT ME BRO moment from the Night's King at the end was pretty epic. The fact that John Snow found out his Valyrian steel sword kills White Walkers the same as dragonglass was cool too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I get that the folks south of the wall figure the wall is there to keep the wildlings out.  But, really?   You think the old peoples spent that kind of effort to build a 700' high wall to keep out a few tribes of raiders?   I don't think so.  

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Black Brothers, composed of mostly criminals fighting superior White Walkers...

Obvious racism is obvious...
Link Posted: 6/2/2015 8:16:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Good episode.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

This!

Never ending army
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 1:45:34 AM EDT
[#15]
A little more subtle, but when the Night's King was walking on the pier, watching the wights slow down, stop hacking the people, and start staring down the boat as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top