Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2015 1:28:17 PM EDT
I hadn't heard of it til today, what with all the chatter over the new Terminator film.

Any of you been tracking whether it is any good?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/schwarzeneggers-father-daughter-zombie-movie-124000658.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWU0D9K1g5E

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll watch it at some point.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't look to bad
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Doesn't look to bad
View Quote

looks pretty pale to me.

video is racist!
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
It'll be in Redbox or to stream by Christmas.  Seeing how the last movie I saw in the theater was Inception...I have some waiting to do.

Looks good, nonetheless.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#5]
the trailer looks pretty damn good IMHO
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
damn that actually looked pretty good
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
damn that actually looked pretty good
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:33:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks different, but I'll watch.  At this point in arnolds career i dont think he'll make bad movies.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:35:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:36:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 1:19:44 AM EDT
[#11]
This is out now and I watched it.  A somewhat slow paced yet intense movie.  Good acting, Arnold did well here.  I liked it and feel it's certainly worth a watch.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Will watch.

Looks a little borrowed from the last of us.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is out now and I watched it.  A somewhat slow paced yet intense movie.  Good acting, Arnold did well here.  I liked it and feel it's certainly worth a watch.
View Quote

I saw it this weekend
VERY slow paced
if you're looking for typical zombie movie action this isn't your cup of tea
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:15:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I saw it this weekend

VERY slow paced

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw it this weekend

VERY slow paced

I didn't look at it as a zombie movie, but as a human drama about a father and daughter going through a crisis.  It's works better that way and is probably more in line with the intent of the producers.

Link Posted: 5/17/2015 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#15]
We watched it last night
Not what I was expecting. No real action, just family emotions and stuff. Wife and I kept saying we should just walk out but we hoped it would get better... It didn't.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 1:53:15 AM EDT
[#16]
friend of mine who's a horror nut said it's good.. I just downloaded it i'll watch it in the next couple
Link Posted: 5/30/2015 5:00:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I think I'll pass on going to the theatre to see it. Maybe I'll wait til' it shows up on Netflix or OnDemand. This movie looks like it depicts pretty much my worse fears. I have two daughters and don't really know if I can hold it together if something happens to them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Its in Redbox now. I just watched it. Not a bad $1.50 movie at all.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll see it!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:10:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I just watched it. It is boring but not a waste of time to watch.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I didn't look at it as a zombie movie, but as a human drama about a father and daughter going through a crisis.  It's works better that way and is probably more in line with the intent of the producers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw it this weekend

VERY slow paced

I think you have it right. I enjoyed it quite a bit because that's more what I was expecting. Wife was hoping for more zombie action and was a bit disappointed.

Link Posted: 8/3/2015 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Looks good, I'll go see it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Arnold is ALMOST as good an actor as he was a governor...
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Wow just WowWW!
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think you have it right. I enjoyed it quite a bit because that's more what I was expecting. Wife was hoping for more zombie action and was a bit disappointed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I saw it this weekend
VERY slow paced

Watch Dead Girl (2008) first, and then pretend Arnold was trying to save his daughter from the same fate.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top