User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:58:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The first episode is the worst, it's pretty darn bad.  I stuck with it because I am a sucker for Zombie Apocalypse shows.  

It gets a lot better after the first few episodes, and the acting gets better too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watching my first episode
It's retarded

The first episode is the worst, it's pretty darn bad.  I stuck with it because I am a sucker for Zombie Apocalypse shows.  

It gets a lot better after the first few episodes, and the acting gets better too.

What were they thinking when they decided to put the baby in the pilot episode?  Of all episodes the pilot?  I would think an infant would be a light snack for a zombie(s) & maybe nothing even left other than splatter.  I would never have ever thought a infected baby would progress rapidly & become a major threat.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What were they thinking when they decided to put the baby in the pilot episode?  Of all episodes the pilot?  I would think an infant would be a light snack for a zombie(s) & maybe nothing even left other than splatter.  I would never have ever thought a infected baby would progress rapidly & become a major threat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watching my first episode
It's retarded

Yeah, it was pretty bad, plot wise it's a big gaping logical hole.  I dunno, looks like they wanted to go X-TREME!
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#3]
SyFy Channel is running a ZNation marathon starting 0800 today.

Link Posted: 1/4/2015 1:29:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Caught the last 4 or 5 during the marathon.

The black chick is HOT!!!!
Not missing the red head....
The blond pilot was hot, hope they can give her a "cure"....
And nuclear warheads will RUIN your day....
Link Posted: 1/6/2015 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
SyFy Channel is running a ZNation marathon starting 0800 today.

http://www.syfy.com/_cache/images/assets/znation/2014-08/about_1___CC___685x385.jpg
View Quote

figures, they pick the day I have to go back to work to run the marathon...jeez

FYI, for me, No Redhead = no watchie
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:51:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Season 1 now on Netflixs
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:31:30 PM EDT
[#7]
dont miss the redhead,Kellita Smith is way hotter anyways

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:16:40 PM EDT
[#8]
It was worth a watch beens its on netflix but it was prettty cheesy at some points. It was a well thought out plot. Just seemed like it was exicuted on the cheap side.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Up to episode 4. Cheesy, but in a good way. I knew not to expect TWD style of production so I don't really have an expectation. That said, it's been good. It seems like they try to be serious then turn to a bit of dark humor to lighten it up. If the humor was out, I think you'd feel more like The Road vs Zombpocalypse.

I like how they put it 3 years in and everyone pretty much knows how to fight 10 zombies at a time, the "freshies" vs the shamblers, and the distinct lack of interpersonal drama is pretty nice.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:58:00 AM EDT
[#10]
I finished the series on netflix. I really enjoyed it. A more light hearted zombie show that got lots better as the season progressed. I was worried with all the nukes in the air that was the end. Seems the show will be coming back for season 2 sometime in 2015. I wonder what if any of the original cast well still be alive? or will be get a new cast?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I finished the series on netflix. I really enjoyed it. A more light hearted zombie show that got lots better as the season progressed. I was worried with all the nukes in the air that was the end. Seems the show will be coming back for season 2 sometime in 2015. I wonder what if any of the original cast well still be alive? or will be get a new cast?
View Quote

I predict the original cast will return.  The real question is just how much farther to the dark side can Murphy go?
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I hope they bring in more cast. At the rate that they are killing off the main people, there won't be anyone left for a show. Hopefully they don't kill off Doc. That guy's awesome.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 1:01:06 AM EDT
[#13]
They keep killing off the decent actors.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top