Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2014 7:15:50 AM EDT
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbIU-4PEkwE[/youtube]

At the Battle Road USA Zombie Destruction Biathlon you are not fleeing from Zombies; you will be destroying them!  That's right, this is a biathlon not a 3-Gun.  At this course you will have to carry all your equipment approximately 4.5 miles; you will fire your own rifle and pistol.  You can run or walk the course so it's only as challenging as you make it. There will be 4 pistol stations and 4 rifle stations with several man made obstacles each participant negotiate. Come test yourself and your gear at Battle Road USA's Zombie Destruction Biathlon.  Go to BattleRoadUSA.com for more details.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 5:06:25 AM EDT
[#1]
That looks awesome!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 2:24:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Holy crap that looked awesome
Link Posted: 6/21/2014 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty cool.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks fun. I've done similar except without the zombie theme.

Oddly enough I think most zombie fanboys would have a heart attack if they tried anything like this.
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I've done this one twice now. It is a blast. Don't go heavy on gear or it'll wear you out by the 4th stage. Highly recommend this shoot, it's fun as hell.
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 6:33:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/27/2014 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Any one planning on doing either one this year?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top