Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 7:50:59 PM EDT
Well, some episodes about zombies at least.

What types of videos would you guys like to see made that aren't quite overdone? I'll take any and all suggestions and try to make videos. I just feel that some people want to see information on things that arent very common.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe something on make-shift fortifications. I've seen plenty of prep videos on first aid, weapons and food, but not as much on fortifying a home or vehicle. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I like a lot of different stuff.

I liked the survival types and equipment/weapons making in Guns and Gardens,

I like the camping/bug out episode from Zombie Squad

Sometimes Zombie go Boom has something I've never seen before, but mostly its the same stuff.  But the exploding bullet was cool as hell.

equipment reviews are good, but I've seen enough bug out bags to be sick of them
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:06:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe something on make-shift fortifications. I've seen plenty of prep videos on first aid, weapons and food, but not as much on fortifying a home or vehicle. Just a thought.
View Quote

Apartment life makes it kind of hard, I can talk about armoring the truck though
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#5]
that's a good start.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top