Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2013 5:19:43 PM EDT
Okay, so it isn't technically a zombie movie, but here's the trailer for Frankensteins Army link.,scroll down for the trailer.You have to admit, the concept is awesome :Russian soldiers versus Nazi undead experimental soldiers/abominations;the fight scenes look like the stuff I used to draw on the back of my tests in high school.It's going to be pretty hard for anybody to fuck this up.Here's a review if you're interested:Fangoria/Frankensteins Army review.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 4:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Concept is cool, but I have a feeling it will suck because the creature effects will go over the top past ridiculous and the acting will undoubtedly blow.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#2]
look s cool
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 4:09:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Amazon says Sept DVD release date.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#4]
reanimated cobbled together corpses killing soviets in WWII germany,Im in
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

reanimated cobbled together corpses killing soviets in WWII germany,Im in

Link Posted: 8/30/2013 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Just a heads up - I saw the movie up on at least one torrent site.
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw it on the X-Box website. The concept was good but not executed as well as it should be, due to the short movie time/length. They didn't show much time of the creatures, some of which were really cool. I think it would make a great video game though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2014 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#8]
What a disappointment. Sorry to resurrect the thread...but thought I'd add my 2 cents to this.

I can stand to watch some pretty bad horror/zombie/exploitation stuff, but this was just too bad. I ended up fwding thru and watching for anything decent and it just didn't happen. There were some OK spots way into the flick once they actually encounter F-stein's Army, this part...
http://antifilmschoolsite.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/frankensteins-army-1.jpg

I think about how good it could have been if it were shot as well as Outpost (can be argued as ghosts, but they are Zeds in my book). Probably one of the least known and underrated Z flicks. I really like the Nazi Z angle and Outpost is probably the best I have seen in this genre. Much better than Dead Snow. Outpost 2...well, it was OK.

If you like the Soldier/Military vs Zombie stuff check out Dog Soldiers - British Soldiers vs Werewolves - surprisingly good stuff.

Always on the lookout for Military, esp Nazi Zombie stuff.
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I really liked Outpost,bought it in the $5 bin at walmart several years ago
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 2:43:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Agreed.  Outpost is a good movie.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 7:44:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Outpost 2: Black Sun was not quite as good. I haven't watched it yet, but I found Outpost 3: Operation Spetsnaz. I started the video to confirm it was legit and decent quality and it checks out, I have it bookmarked for later.

Just make sure you can handle a couple of pop ups, nothing crazy, but you might get an new tab open and a new browser open (never download, I never watch from sights that require downloads). You can close the pop/tabs easily.

Click the Continue to Video and then the play arrow icon - don't click the ad graphic - close whatever tabs/pops open and you are good to go.
http://www.movie4k.to/Outpost-Operation-Spetsnaz-online-film-4656314.html

Oh, if sie sprechen nicht Deutsch you might not be interested in that link, here's one in English ;)
http://putlocker.bz/watch-outpost-rise-of-the-spetsnaz-online-free-putlocker.html
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I think Frank's Army would make a great video game. I agree it was not worth my time watching it, but the concept was pretty neat-(new creatures, not experimenting with people).
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Outpost 2: Black Sun was not quite as good. I haven't watched it yet, but I found Outpost 3: Operation Spetsnaz. I started the video to confirm it was legit and decent quality and it checks out, I have it bookmarked for later.

Just make sure you can handle a couple of pop ups, nothing crazy, but you might get an new tab open and a new browser open (never download, I never watch from sights that require downloads). You can close the pop/tabs easily.

Click the Continue to Video and then the play arrow icon - don't click the ad graphic - close whatever tabs/pops open and you are good to go.

http://www.movie4k.to/Outpost-Operation-Spetsnaz-online-film-4656314.html

Oh, if sie sprechen nicht Deutsch you might not be interested in that link, here's one in English ;)

http://putlocker.bz/watch-outpost-rise-of-the-spetsnaz-online-free-putlocker.html
View Quote

I've seen all three Outpost movies.  The last two are nowhere near as good as the first IMO.

Firefox + Adblock = No pop-ups

Link Posted: 7/10/2014 12:26:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Concept is cool, but I have a feeling it will suck because the creature effects will go over the top past ridiculous and the acting will undoubtedly blow.
View Quote

I saw this a couple weeks ago on NetFlix.  You are correct on all counts.

The Nazi zombies were creative...but overall, the movie blew coat hangers  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top