Link Posted: 10/30/2012 4:46:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I liked the ambush guns:

Pistols
One Marlin .22 with a scope
One AR15
One H&K MP5K

That bad assed arensal taking down 10 national guard solders all armed with AR-15s.

this

I was a bit  that untrained civ's took out trained solders so easy. but for the sake of the story, they had to get them out of the way quick.

although its interesting that people will accept the undead zombies, but shoot someone without a rear site, WHOA-thats soooo fake
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The soldiers should have taken cover as soon as the car approached and had at least one guy covering the Governor. Instead they stand in the open and get taken down. Had they taken cover it would have made for a good fire fight. The rear sight was missing due to govt. budget cuts to fund social programs

My guess is the National Guard/ Reserve guys never had any run-ins with any predatory types trying to take their stuff, and were surprised to see another living person.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#3]
For those that have read the graphic novel, whats with the governor and the heads?
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For those that have read the graphic novel, whats with the governor and the heads?

what i wanna know too!

Link Posted: 10/30/2012 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's 2 big things that happen during the prison story line that I think they won't do/fuck up.

We shall see...

If one of them does, a lot of peoples' wishes come true...

Click To View Spoiler

I don't really care about spoilers or anything sooo...

WTF is happening in this picture?
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's 2 big things that happen during the prison story line that I think they won't do/fuck up.

We shall see...

Click To View Spoiler

Brain-Biscuit finally bites the dust.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

how about not fuckin us with the answer

I'm happy to watch the show and see
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Boy the Governor has some SERIUS issues wouldn't you say?  I personally think the man is deranged.  Kind of a Jim Jones. Or the leader of "Heavens Gate" type.  I never read the comic so I guess we will see.

The National Guard guys sure got smashed out quickly did they not?  A little cheesy if you want MHO.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We shall see...

Click To View Spoiler

Who the hell is "Brain-Biscuit"? Is this a character addressed in the show at all? Because I seriously feel like I'm missing something.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Brain-Biscuit is my term for anyone too moronic to survive the zombie apocalypse unaided by the efforts and sacrifices of others. But since I can't figure out how to use the spoiler thing, I'm not going to say the actual name of who I think that is.

Brain-Biscuit = easily acquired zombie snack food.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We shall see...

Click To View Spoiler

Who the hell is "Brain-Biscuit"? Is this a character addressed in the show at all? Because I seriously feel like I'm missing something.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Random thought....did the prisoners have access to almost a years worth of clean water?
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 3:26:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Boy the Governor has some SERIUS issues wouldn't you say?  I personally think the man is deranged.  Kind of a Jim Jones. Or the leader of "Heavens Gate" type.  I never read the comic so I guess we will see.

The National Guard guys sure got smashed out quickly did they not?  A little cheesy if you want MHO.

Without actually reading the comics my guess is that he used to be a guest of the prison, or one like it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 3:29:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Random thought....did the prisoners have access to almost a years worth of clean water?

In the GD's show thread it is presumed the facility has a water tower nearby, and if only 6 or 7 people are using it, it may last that long.

That's one of my nitpicks with this season picking up 7 months later.  I would've guessed the surviving prisoners would've given up on a rescue party and attempt to escape after a month of no response.

Link Posted: 10/31/2012 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 8:24:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone knows they can easily put it in the spoiler link so as to not ruin it for you.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone knows they can easily put it in the spoiler link so as to not ruin it for you.  

sure, but not everyone does that
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they had a water tower, then I wouldn't be surprised if there was enough for them.

Would the water tower have a direct line to the the kitchen or where ever they were locked up at?
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 3:00:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The dead are walking and y'all all are having trouble suspending belief that they had water for a year.

Hey, some things have to be believable.
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The dead are walking and y'all all are having trouble suspending belief that they had water for a year.

What??? You mean the dead can't really get up and walk around?????  OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 10/31/2012 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:57:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Did anyone else notice when the governor took that shot at the soldier running away that there was not a rear sight on that AR?

Way to ruin it for me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What??? You mean the dead can't really get up and walk around?????  OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!  

Just wait until Nov. 6 and see the real zombie apocalypse.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's what is fascinating about suspension of disbelief.  No matter how silly the reason, if it can be explained, it's plausible.  The walkers have some sort of explanation behind them.  The prison's water supply system doesn't.

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#26]
So,

Anyone else proud of Rick for finally growing some ballz and offing the douche prisoner? (two episodes back) I HONESTLY felt like we were in for some long term drama there.....

Link Posted: 11/2/2012 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So,

Anyone else proud of Rick for finally growing some ballz and offing the douche prisoner? (two episodes back) I HONESTLY felt like we were in for some long term drama there.....

I think we can count on Rick being who he needs to be depending on the situation.  In this case, he has too much on his plate to spare someone who intentionally tried to kill him.
Link Posted: 11/2/2012 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/3/2012 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So,

I would have shot Shane after the barn debacle and the prisoners on sight.

Like Rick says:  the old rules no longer apply.
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#30]
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Holy shit, this season is kicking ass so far;I didn't think they would have this much happening so early on.Hope they can keep it up.
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Wow lots happened in that episode, was similar to the pace of the last few episodes of last season.  Hopefully they keep it up and don't create a big lull in the action while everyone licks their wounds.
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Any thoughts on who was watching Carol from the treeline? I'm guessing that it was either one of the Governor's scouts or the Prisoner that Rick locked in the yard some how made it out.

Well it looks like he made it out.
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Boom. Compared to last weeks suck this was much badder ass.
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Maggie said she didn't have a knife. I would have like to see her open Lori with the kukri she had.

ADDED* T-Dogg was starting to become a bleeding heart like Dale. Glad the nipped it when they did.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 12:08:28 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm worried because if they kill off characters at the rate they do in the comic, character value and interest is going to drop and the show will tank.

It's surprising to see Merle being so reasonable. I'm going to guess the Governor offs him.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 2:32:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Wow that episode was insane...had you on edge the whole time, but breaking to a commercial every 5 minutes come on thats lame, maybe I just didnt notice it before.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Two main characters in one episode! Carl is either going to be a Z-poc badass or a complete nut job.

I can't imagine how they're going to keep that baby alive in that environment.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#40]
My reviews for Episode 302 and 303 are up, 304 on the way soon.

http://couchpotatoprepper.blogspot.com/
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Didn't see that coming, Lori and T-Dog, felt bad for  Lori.  So the prisoner, was the guy Rick locked it the yard with the walkers, or was he someone else?
Who gets bit in the next show?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Didn't see that coming, Lori and T-Dog, felt bad for  Lori.  So the prisoner, was the guy Rick locked it the yard with the walkers, or was he someone else?
Who gets bit in the next show?

Thanks.

He was the one Rick locked up in the yard.

Must have been a fast little fucker....

Link Posted: 11/5/2012 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Carol ran through the doors with her head-wrap on, but somehow it fell off. Hope T-Dogs sacrifice isn't in vain.

"Glen, you comin?"   I  laughed.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#44]
T-dog wasn't a great character anyway, and he was too soft for Z Poc Society....

Lori was a supprise, but after she kept leaving Carl around to get into trouble with the Zeds in the last season the new baby is probably better off without her.
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
[/div]I can't imagine how they're going to keep that baby alive in that environment. [/div]

oh let me guess, there will be a moment comming up where they will have to choke that little fucker to be quite, or be found out
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 8:43:16 AM EDT
[#47]
I can understand lori dying from giving birth like in the comic, but why did they have to kill off T-dog a well(he just started stepping up as a important asset to the team) their not going to have that many original characters of they keep this up. I also think lori could have waited a little bit longer.
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#48]
The comic had Lori dying a VERY different way.  I almost wish they would stuck with that!
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 9:05:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Poor pitiful National Guardsmen couldn't even afford BUIS.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top