User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 10:58:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm betting Terminus is controlled by cannibals.http://www.homeroasters.org/php/images/smiley/forumsmiley2696.gif

Anyone know how much time has past since the outbreak began?
View Quote
I suspected cannibals also.  And after watching that's exactly what they are.  The pile of human bones with flesh removed, the other containers with people in them yelling.   And that room was just plain creepy.  What I figure happened is this.  These people did not start out as cannibals.  But like everyone else they had to "go on a run" looking for food.  As that happened they lost friends, family members.  Notice all the names written on  the floor in the creepy room.  So someone came up with the idea of "Terminus".   Basically the food comes to them now.  They most likely never leave the place.   People come there thinking they have found refuge and end up on those peoples dinner plates.  I am hoping Beth and whoever took her may be their way out of the place.  We still don't know where she is.  And where is Tyrese and Carol and Judith?  Hopefully they can help get them out also.   We shall see next season I guess.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 5:19:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I suspected cannibals also.  And after watching that's exactly what they are.  The pile of human bones with flesh removed, the other containers with people in them yelling.   And that room was just plain creepy.  What I figure happened is this.  These people did not start out as cannibals.  But like everyone else they had to "go on a run" looking for food.  As that happened they lost friends, family members.  Notice all the names written on  the floor in the creepy room.  So someone came up with the idea of "Terminus".   Basically the food comes to them now.  They most likely never leave the place.   People come there thinking they have found refuge and end up on those peoples dinner plates.  I am hoping Beth and whoever took her may be their way out of the place.  We still don't know where she is.  And where is Tyrese and Carol and Judith?  Hopefully they can help get them out also.   We shall see next season I guess.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm betting Terminus is controlled by cannibals.http://www.homeroasters.org/php/images/smiley/forumsmiley2696.gif

That sounds like a good theory.  They'll probably have the first half of the season featuring the groups attempt to escape Terminus and the second half of season with their journey towards D.C.

Link Posted: 3/31/2014 7:22:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That sounds like a good theory.  They'll probably have the first half of the season featuring the groups attempt to escape Terminus and the second half of season with their journey towards D.C.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

2nd
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First eight episodes locked in a boxcar! . Their brains would bake in the first few hours.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

First eight episodes locked in a boxcar! . Their brains would bake in the first few hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have to feed them.  And also take them out to go to the bathroom.  If they don't they will all get disease from urine/feces, etc.  Then they would die which would defeat the purpose of keeping them alive to fatten them up  so in order to eat them.  Remember the powdered sugar bags on the ground outside the rail car?  They are fattening them up.  Just like the aliens in that old episode of Twilight Zone.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Was Beth wearing Daryl's poncho when she was snatched up?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 3:31:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was Beth wearing Daryl's poncho when she was snatched up?
View Quote

I believe Maggy was wearing the poncho.  Beth had the new shirt from the country club.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, we may not have discussed this yet.  

It seemed to me that the people of Terminus may be cannibals.  If they are...how?  
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, we may not have discussed this yet.  

It seemed to me that the people of Terminus may be cannibals.  If they are...how?  

If all people are infected, it seems risky to ingest flesh of a recently deceased person.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Bloodstream vs digestive system?
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#11]
If you chop the head off a living person the body wont change into the zombie state.  The head will because of the virus originates in the brain. And everyone is already infected anyways.  It's not like they will get more infected by eating someones limb.  The bite from a walker is what kills a person not infect them.  Heck, all the blood and guts they get on themselves when they go on a killing spree, I'm sure they ingested walker parts already.  I imagine they could eat a walkers arm and not turn.  The termites can cut a limb off and toss it on the grill for dinner without worry.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#12]
ausher1880, I think your correct.

I remember them saying that people were "Turned" by scratches, but I've never seen it on the show.  They found the two guards who didn't have bite marks (when they were dropping off that kid 18 miles from home) and Tiny from the prison was killed right after he was scratched, before he turned.  Plus they are often covered in blood and guts without "turning".

The "Science" of the walking dead hasn't always been solid.  I still remember when Shane snapped that Kids neck and left him, but the kid "turned" and got up and attacked Glenn and Darryl.  Just seems hard for the legs and arms to work when the neck has been snapped.

Link Posted: 4/7/2014 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Just got caught back up on the Season.  It will be hard to wait until the fall.  Looks like Rick is ready to go full rage mode and fuck shit up.  Hopefully the writers go that direction like the scene with the "claimed" guys that was badass.  They need more fuck yea mother fucker in this show and less soap opera.

ETA: also watched the talking dead after the finale.  The actor that plays Rick said the last line was supposed to be "They're fucking with the wrong people" but had to change it due to it being on cable.  I did like the whole "batman" voice he was using when he said the line.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#14]
In the comic terminus didn't exist, but he said the line they're going to feel real stupid...  but used fucking instead of screwing like on the tv episode. Abe also said his part of that scene.
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top