Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2017 6:10:58 PM EDT
266,729 signatures so far.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
We have a better chance having the Easter bunny be the next embassy spokesman for the Vatican council. Love to see NFA repealed.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Not to piss on your parade but this is probably the least effective way of getting anything done.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The primary purpose of the "We The People" website (petitions.whitehouse.gov) is to get the admin to respond to such petitions, on the record.

It can then be a springboard/impetus toward actual legislation.

This was arguably my favorite Obama-era 'thing' (not technically a 'reform', but whatever).

It's looking like the Trump admin is completely ignoring this. They haven't actually taken it down (making it look like it's still valid), but I don't think anyone is monitoring it.

I've had an account since... 2011, 2012, maybe? And then some time around inauguration (in both admins' defense, it could have been before, and it could have been after) my account login just quit working.

I use a password manager, so it's not that. I also have a backup of all my passwords, and I've verified it there.

So I went through the "forgot password" steps, and entered my email address. Then it said that it couldn't find my email address, or there was no account associated with this email address, or whatever.

Somewhere Johnnie Cochran is saying "That does not make sense!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top