Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2016 11:41:44 AM EDT
I got a flyer yesterday from NRA-ILA urging endorsement for Marco Rubio.
Touts his 2nd Amendment support.
But, we in Florida are tired of his lack of attention to his duties as senator.
Least voting Senator in our history!
And his immigration support is down right wrong.
NRA should not be supporting this guy just because he lied to you about 2nd amendment rights.
He supports illegal immigration & will not get my vote even if I have to vote for the other guy!
He is a back sliding , lazy Senator that in MY opinion does not deserve our support or your NRA endorsement!
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:44:59 AM EDT
[#1]
If that's true and I don't know that is or is not.

Sounds like another I vote present kind of guy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
So, you're saying we are better off electing the Democrat opponent who will rubber stamp everything Hillary wants!!  Got it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Murphy (who, sucks for us, is my congresscritter currently) makes Rubio look like a shining star.  Can't stomach either one though.

There is a Bruce Nathan supposedly running NPA, again supposedly very pro second.

EDIT: Met with Bruce Nathan last night. Yes, Pro second amendment.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I got a flyer yesterday from NRA-ILA urging endorsement for Marco Rubio.
Touts his 2nd Amendment support.
But, we in Florida are tired of his lack of attention to his duties as senator.
Least voting Senator in our history!
And his immigration support is down right wrong.
NRA should not be supporting this guy just because he lied to you about 2nd amendment rights.
He supports illegal immigration & will not get my vote even if I have to vote for the other guy!
He is a back sliding , lazy Senator that in MY opinion does not deserve our support or your NRA endorsement!
View Quote

Duly noted.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
If the Dem says he's for the Second Amendment and has a good voting record for it, yes vote Dem. The NRA is backing the Democrat running for Governor in Missouri because of his NRA and Second Amendment support
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 6:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the Dem says he's for the Second Amendment and has a good voting record for it, yes vote Dem. The NRA is backing the Democrat running for Governor in Missouri because of his NRA and Second Amendment support
View Quote

Let me guess, you're voting hildabeast.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

A) this isn't the MO governor race
B) the dem, rabid anti second, makes Rubio look like a super pro second type

Rubio is currently my senator, murphy is currently my congress-critter.

Edit: Met with Bruce Nathan last night.  Pro second, and all around good guy.  Non-politician
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top