Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2016 8:31:26 AM EDT

Recently, Sunday hunting legislation, House Substitute 1 for House Bill 289, was signed into law.

HB 289 will allow for the hunting of deer on the five individual Sundays that occur between the opening and closing dates of the October muzzleloader deer season, between the opening and closing dates in each of the November, December and January Shotgun deer seasons, and the Sunday at the end of the November Shotgun deer season.  Sunday hunting will be allowed to occur on private lands at the discretion of the landowner and on public lands designated by the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC).  DNREC will hold public hearings to discuss the lands designated to be open for Sunday hunting.

Thank you to those NRA members and Second Amendment supporters who contacted their lawmakers in support of this important pro-hunting legislation.  Also, thank you to the bill sponsors and legislators who supported Sunday hunting legislation during the 2016 Legislative Session.

Source: NRA-ILA: Delaware
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Great news! Hopefully PA can get the same passed and semi auto restriction removed too.
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great news! Hopefully PA can get the same passed and semi auto restriction removed too.
View Quote

I know we are working on that brother.....I hunt in your great state as well, so I'm working forward to it passing also!!

Link Posted: 8/4/2016 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I know we are working on that brother.....I hunt in your great state as well, so I'm working forward to it passing also!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top