Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2016 8:49:40 AM EDT
Missouri: Permitless Carry Self-Defense Legislation Overwhelmingly Passes House, Headed to Senate

Today, the Missouri House of Representatives overwhelmingly passed House Bill 1468.  HB 1468 will now move to the Senate where it will await a committee referral for further consideration.  Thank you to those House members that voted in support of this important self-defense legislation.  Please contact your state Senator and politely urge them to SUPPORT HB 1468 when it comes up for a vote.

TAKE ACTION & GET INVOLVED!

House Bill 1468, sponsored by state Representative Eric Burlison (R-133), would allow all law-abiding individuals to carry a concealed firearm anywhere that isn't expressly prohibited by law.  HB 1468 would also recognize your right to legally carry a concealed firearm without having to obtain a permit, allowing law-abiding gun owners the ability to better protect themselves and their families.

Again, it is important that you click the “Take Action” button above to contact your state Senator and politely urge them to support House Bill 1468 when it comes up for a vote.  Also, please email your state Representative if they voted in favor of HB 1468 and thank them for their support of your right to self-defense.

Live links and more at: NRA-ILA
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Go Missouri, maybe we can get something right this year
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I am an optimist, and I figured this had a snowball's chance in hell of passing.

I am glad I was wrong.  

If it gets past the Senate, I bet the Governor will veto it though.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep up the fight MO!

I just stopped to think. I have my CC, but it just chaps my ass that we should have to prove that we're  the good guys, rather than 'them'  assuming we're the BG without so much as a trial.

There was and still is a good reason for 2A.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am an optimist, and I figured this had a snowball's chance in hell of passing.

I am glad I was wrong.  

If it gets past the Senate, I bet the Governor will veto it though.
View Quote

I understand your frustration, but in the current political climate....we must fight for everything when it comes to our freedoms!

Hang tough brother!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top