Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2016 8:40:13 AM EDT

HERE

No matter whom you favor on the Republican side of the election......after the primaries decide the victor, please consider the statements made but Clinton when you decide whether to support the
GOP's nominee.  We will need every person, every family and every vote to take back the White House and stop the Clinton machine.

Take Action & Get Involved!

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Agreed.
Hold your nose if you have to, but make sure to vote against her.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I've found that in most recent elections I'm not voting for someone, I'm usually voting to keep someone else from winning.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agreed.

Hold your nose if you have to, but make sure to vote against her.
View Quote

This

This

and

This
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've found that in most recent elections I'm not voting for someone, I'm usually voting to keep someone else from winning.
View Quote

Me too.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Me too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too.

Me 3. Unfortunately we have too many children that want to take their ball and go home, and the outcome be damned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top