Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2015 3:19:43 PM EDT
I am a new NRA member and I will be able to attend the annual meeting and exhibits next week in Nashville. This is my 1st time doing this and it appears that there will be a bunch of vendors there. From those of you that have been there, do the vendors have stuff for sale at these events? Just wondering if I should carry a light backpack or something. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 6:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Another question. It says that the vendor exhibit is free to NRA members, but my brother is not a member. Will he be allowed in , maybe for an admission price, or is it a members only thing? Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another question. It says that the vendor exhibit is free to NRA members, but my brother is not a member. Will he be allowed in , maybe for an admission price, or is it a members only thing? Thanks.
View Quote

Immediate family can enter on your membership. I'm not sure if that includes siblings. Regardless, he can join at the door.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I just got a response back from the NRA. You have to be a member to enter. He said he is going to join at the door. I hope he is, because if not, it's gonna be a long wait til I get done!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am a new NRA member and I will be able to attend the annual meeting and exhibits next week in Nashville. This is my 1st time doing this and it appears that there will be a bunch of vendors there. From those of you that have been there, do the vendors have stuff for sale at these events? Just wondering if I should carry a light backpack or something. Thanks.
View Quote

congrats on your membership!

...I usually bring a small satchel/pack I can sling across my shoulder... I probably wouldn't bring a big pack because it would be too cumbersome, ..especially it can get crowded at times...  ...vendors will have knives, optics, and all sorts of gear for sale...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top