Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2015 10:40:10 AM EDT
Calguns

I am confused. Yesterday I signed the White House petition to stop the ammo ban. I checked the count yesterday afternoon and it was at 61,102. I just checked to see how it was coming, since I would love to hit 100,000 so the White House would at least have to comment on the ban. Somehow it still shows as 61,102! I thought maybe I was somehow seeing a cached page on my iPad so checked on a PC. Still same number. Has not a single CalGuns member taken the 5 minutes to sign the petition in the last 18 hours? No one in the whole United States? Or, is something else going on here. It says we have until March 16th to get to 100,000, so, they should not have stopped taking signatures. Another broken goverment computer system, or......?
View Quote

Vaccine petition frozen

(NaturalNews) A WhiteHouse.gov petition calling for the prohibition of laws requiring mandatory vaccines has been throttled by the White House, buried from public view and finally frozen for over 36 hours to prevent the petition from achieving 100,000 signatures, Natural News can now reveal.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048806_vaccine_petition_White_House_fraud.html#ixzz3T91N4ZJO
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Lobbying the executive branch is kind of pointless on this issue when you consider the administration.  

Time is better spent lobbying the legislative branch, which tons of people are doing.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lobbying the executive branch is kind of pointless on this issue when you consider the administration.  

Time is better spent lobbying the legislative branch, which tons of people are doing.
View Quote

Thread^^^
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:14:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Throttling the poll? Net Neutrality FTW!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:22:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Sign the petition, Call, write, email and visit your federally elected official and respectfully voice your opposition, join me and make a comment under the "Public comment" period.  Let's get this done ARFCOM!
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 2:53:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I noticed it was down over the weekend too. It appears they kept taking signatures enough though it wasn't showing up in the total. It's now close to 75k with twelve days left. We might make it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:25:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Sign it....

Call, email, write and visit the local office of your federally elected official to respectfully voice your opposition.

Make your comments known to the BATFE.

Working together...we will prevail!

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I signed it several days ago and it said that I would be sent an e-mail to confirm my signature. I never received the confirmation e-mail...
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I just tried again and it worked.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just tried again and it worked.
View Quote

Great!
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:58:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, as of now, we're at 85,000 signatures and have six days left. We'll need about 2,500 signatures per day to make goal. I don't know....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top