Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2015 4:15:42 AM EDT

On Wednesday President Obama's nominee to replace Attorney General Eric Holder, U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch, will testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee in an effort to prove why she's fit to be the nation's top law enforcement officer.

On Thursday, Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley will hold a separate, follow up confirmation hearing and will listen to testimony from a host of different witnesses regarding Lynch's nomination. Among those witnesses:

-Investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson, who has been repeatedly targeted by the Department of Justice for her work on Benghazi and Operation Fast and Furious

-Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, who has been an outspoken opponent of Attorney General Holder's vilification of law enforcement

-George Washington University Law Professor Jonathan Turley, who has been highly critical of the Obama administration's abuse of executive power

-True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht, who has been targeted by both the DOJ and the IRS for opposing Obama administration policies and for promoting Voter I.D. laws

Other heavy hitting witnesses who will testify Thursday include Sidley Austin LLP Partner David Barlow, Fedarcyk Consulting LLC's Janice Fedarcyk, John S. Lehmann University Professor Stephen H. Legomsky, Reverend Doctor Clarence Newsome and Georgetown Law School Professor and Senior Fellow in Constitutional Studies at the Cato Institute Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz.  

Both hearings Wednesday and Thursday start at 10 am et.

Read more at: NRA-ILA
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I posted this in GD a couple days ago but Your post is way better.

ETA: there are some interesting names on the list, to be sure.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be stuck at work
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:29:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I posted this in GD a couple days ago but Your post is way better.

ETA: there are some interesting names on the list, to be sure.
View Quote

All good brother....the most important part is that we are all making sure the information gets out.  As I always say....by working together, we will prevail!

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:45:08 AM EDT
[#4]
And the beat goes on...

I keep hoping that exposing the lies will change things.  But this administration has a masterful grasp of the power or denial, obfuscation, and pandering.  Nothing changes.

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone catch this?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 10:08:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I cannot believe there are so few comments on this clip on Youtube. If it was any little puff piece on some idiotic "celebrity" like Kim Kardashian there would be hundreds of comments already.

What is it going to take to get people involved in correcting the mess that our bloated and corrupt government has devolved to on all levels?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top