Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2015 4:50:17 PM EDT
Are there any multi-year discounts or other promotional things like the Bass Pro gift cards?

Would like to know for some prospective members
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Are there any multi-year discounts or other promotional things like the Bass Pro gift cards?

Would like to know for some prospective members
View Quote

Although I haven't seen anything of late, I know that we were offering "reduced" upgrades in conjunction with the SHOT Show.  New incentives are always popping up, so I would stay tuned.  I always post them up here when I hear or see the offer.  As always, I would suggest calling down to the good folks in Membership by calling our general information number at 703-267-1000 to ascertain what they may have to offer.  I would also suggest using the "Join the NRA" button on the top of the page here on ARFCOM, as you may know...ARFCOM is one of the nation's largest NRA Recruiters.  

I have some $25.00 (savings of $10.00) Annual Memberships that I would be more than happy to send your way if that helps.....

Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info, I'll keep my eyes open and also look into it when I get a chance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top