Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2015 8:14:42 PM EDT
I would like to go to the NRA convention in Nashville this year and I'm wondering exactly what is required for admission, I also can't get a definite answer on when it is.

Some sources say April, some say May.

I'd appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
NRA member card for admission
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 9:42:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would like to go to the NRA convention in Nashville this year and I'm wondering exactly what is required for admission, I also can't get a definite answer on when it is.

Some sources say April, some say May.

I'd appreciate any help.
View Quote

see dpmmn's post w/ the link to the NRA Annual Meeting site for Nashville... that will have all kinds of details on the events, schedules, venue locations, purchase tickets to certain events, etc...

...NRA members get in free, I think there's a nominal fee for non-members, ...but you'll need to register at the exhibit hall when you get there to get your badge and bag, ...be sure to bring your NRA member card...

...basically the bulk of the activity is located downtown; exhibit hall and the Saturday night event (Alan Jackson and Jeff Foxworthy)...    

...you'll want to really get going on hotel reservations, ..as that's what i'm doing now (waited to long), and i'm having to look farther out from the center of the city...

...it's a big event, and a lot to see and do, ..take the family or friends!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I volunteered at the INDY convention.  I enjoyed it, so I am heading down to Nashville for this year.

Membership is all that is required for admission.

ID card, magazine cover, etc. is the easiest way.  You can also log in to the NRA website and print off your membership info.

They do have a few terminals set up to look people up, but it clogs up the works.  

It isn't a national security event.  Most likely a volunteer will get you your credentials.  Some will be more lenient than others.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:17:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Its going to be a great time....If you are coming, please let me know so we can organize a ARFCOM meet-up!

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#7]
On the convention website they have a link for discounted hotel rooms for attendees.  Better prices than the websites for the actual hotels.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Go to their website and pre register for an entry badge no charge for members.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:22:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go to their website and pre register for an entry badge no charge for members.
View Quote

Great advice...plus it will save you some time while there.  Thanks for posting !!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#10]
It is the same weekend as the spring Knob Creek MG shoot.  I'm going to try and hit them both.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 6:27:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It is the same weekend as the spring Knob Creek MG shoot.  I'm going to try and hit them both.
View Quote

That certainly will be one great weekend.....!  The sights and the sounds of FREEDOM will be seen and heard across the country that weekend!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://www.nraam.org/

April 10-12th in Nashville, TN

View Quote

Huh. I'll have to put this on my calendar and try to make it this year.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 3:02:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I already told a few friends that have never been to the MG shoot that I would take them. I didn't realize they were the same weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top