Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2014 6:22:37 PM EDT
West Virginia: Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Continues his Leadership on the Second Amendment

Attorney General Patrick Morrisey continued to lead legal efforts to support your Second Amendment rights by filing an amicus curiae, or "friend of the court," brief with a bipartisan coalition of 21 state Attorneys General across the country.  This brief urged the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit to declare unconstitutional a Maryland law forbidding the possession, sale or transfer of certain firearms.

“We are proud to have led this bipartisan group of states in this amicus brief.  States must band together in times when they see citizens’ rights being diminished or infringed upon.  If the courts decide this law passes muster, it would undermine a core part of the Second Amendment,” Morrisey said.
To view his news release, click here.

Please thank Attorney General Morrisey for leading the charge on this effort.

For live links and more: NRA-ILA

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Good that the NRA is fighting this. I hope you prevail, for the sake of gun owners everywhere. Godspeed.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good that the NRA is fighting this. I hope you prevail, for the sake of gun owners everywhere. Godspeed.
View Quote

Working together....we will prevail my brother......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top