Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like everything is caught up. Funny thing is I got my Life membership packet before my normal membership one.

Anyways, just fully upgraded to Endowment (I declined the rolling duffel). Thank you again Modern-Musket!
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#2]
It sure is nice having all those NRA Life Membership level pins on the right side of my NRA ball cap!..........
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Just upgraded to EP life.  Thanks MM
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:31:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like everything is caught up. Funny thing is I got my Life membership packet before my normal membership one.

Anyways, just fully upgraded to Endowment (I declined the rolling duffel). Thank you again Modern-Musket!
View Quote

Always brother....Glad to be of help!!

Most importantly....Thank you for your support of the NRA!

Joe
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It sure is nice having all those NRA Life Membership level pins on the right side of my NRA ball cap!..........
View Quote

Thanks for being "Armed with Pride" brother......
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just upgraded to EP life.  Thanks MM
View Quote

Always my friend......
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:25:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Are they sending out new cards with the updated info on them?  I think I missed that when I upgraded and can't find anything on it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:20:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are they sending out new cards with the updated info on them?  I think I missed that when I upgraded and can't find anything on it.
View Quote

I've gotten an updated card with every step up the ladder.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As Brother Burley correctly stated.....you most certainly will.  It might be 4-6 weeks before you receiveit, but you will.  As you may also know, that you can go on-line and check your own membership status and upgrades at your convenience.

Thanks for your support of the NRA!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I had thought this ran until January. Looks like I was mistaken or it got extended until March. Nice.

Might have to look into next level...
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#11]
I just got my final reminder to renew. Hmm, perhaps the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and that I'm a Lifer now.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:44:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, some bad news for me - I can no longer refer to myself as El Patron.  

Benefactor ID in the mail.  

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:53:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:32:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome to the club brother!

Thank you for supporting the NRA and by virtue of your sig line, the other pro-gun organizations (SAF, VCDL, etc) that you do.  Always remember, by "Working together...We will Prevail!"

Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:50:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I just made the jump to life

Should have done it years ago .....

Thanks  MM for all you have done here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:41:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just made the jump to life

Should have done it years ago .....

Thanks  MM for all you have done here.
View Quote

That's why I am here brother....THANK YOU for your high level of support for the NRA!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:41:52 AM EDT
[#17]
welcome and congrats to all the new life and life+ members!  
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I returned the form last month for the discounted cost to upgrade from Patron to Benefactor for $350.  I chose the installment payment option, and included the first payment.  I was under the impression that I was to get an invoice every month, billing me the balance in $25 installments.  However, I received no such mailing this month.

Who is it that I can contact about this?
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I returned the form last month for the discounted cost to upgrade from Patron to Benefactor for $350.  I chose the installment payment option, and included the first payment.  I was under the impression that I was to get an invoice every month, billing me the balance in $25 installments.  However, I received no such mailing this month.

View Quote

You can go online and check your account status.
https://www.nramemberservices.org/
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've already done that.  It shows Patron - Life active, nothing more.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 7:57:56 PM EDT
[#21]
I've got a Patron EPL invoice setting in front of me. :-)
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Benefactor Life.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Call Membership by using the general switchboard number 703-267-1000 or the (800) number on the back of your Membership Card.  Changes in in billing, etc. usually take 4-6 weeks.  But give them a call ....I'm sure they will be more than helpful!

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Call Membership by using the general switchboard number 703-267-1000 or the (800) number on the back of your Membership Card.  Changes in in billing, etc. usually take 4-6 weeks.  But give them a call ....I'm sure they will be more than helpful!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Called them twice yesterday.  Each time, they switched me over to their life membership division and I got a message that the office was closed.  Not sure what their normal business operating hours are, but it was around 4:30pm EST when I called.  I'll try them again today.

ETA: I'm good to go.  For some reason there was a delay in creating the Benefactor upgrade for my account, but I should be getting a bill for my next installment payment within the next few weeks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:03:29 PM EDT
[#25]
So this prompted me to switch my occassionally 1-year membership (I forget to renew from time to time) to a life membership.  I did end up going the $25 /  month route and wondered how long it will take.

I expected the typical 4 - 6 weeks to get the stuff in the mail, however, as of today (two days later) my credit card hasn't been billed and my account at nramemberservices.org is still showing my old expired membership, not the new life renewal.

So just curious, how long should I wait for this to update at nramemberservices.org?

FWIW, I DID call them today and the guy I spoke to said things looked right in his system, so I am going to guess I'm GTG now, just that the lack of hit to my cc and no update of my member account is a bit disconcerting.

Either way, thanks for this, like I said, this prompted me to finally get a life membership.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 7:27:12 AM EDT
[#26]
The office does close due to weather events......We certainly appreciate your support and patience.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I paid the $25 to start the process to upgrade to Endowment Life. I figure 34 years as a Life Member is enough.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Just paid off my Patron membership.

Guess I should thank the deputy sheriff who backed into my car and put a SMALL dent in it.  Repair of that dent was going to be $1900+!  We just left the dent there.  

Hey MM, can I get an eagle swap?
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm glad I saw this, just got myself started on life endowment with EPL.  Thanks for posting about this.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Just upgraded to Endowment.  Deal ends 3/16
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
As Brother Burley correctly stated.....you most certainly will.  It might be 4-6 weeks before you receiveit, but you will.  As you may also know, that you can go on-line and check your own membership status and upgrades at your convenience.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never received my Patron membership card. Irrelevant now since I am almost done with my Benefactor upgrade.

Link Posted: 3/14/2015 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#33]
I had not even seen this deal good thing I looked in here.  Started by easy pay life membership.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 1:24:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I've been a Life Member for years, maybe it's time to move on up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Is the easy pay option no longer available ?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Is the easy pay option no longer available ?
View Quote

AFAIK, the easy pay option for life membership will always be available.  However, the discounted upgrades for life membership tiers come and go (the deadline on this one has passed).  I usually see them at least once a year.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top