Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/30/2014 6:46:31 PM EDT
For those of you that have followed this forum through "thick and thin" have always known that we try to help everyone here on ARFCOM achieve NRA Life Membership status in the most affordable manner.  Many of of your out there....I can't begin to count my extended family of brothers, cousins, sisters, mothers..     have taken advantage of the "spirit of ARFCOM" to get this done.  

At times, the deals were pay everything up front, pay through the Easy Payment Life (EPL) for a regular Life membership but not the higher levels, etc.

Well I had a good conservation with the great folks in NRA Membership and this is what we came up with:

Regular NRA Life Membership:  $500

Endowment Life (Next level higher after you are a Regular Life Member) $250

Patron Life (next level higher after you become an Endowment Life Member) $300

....and you can join me as a Benefactor Life Member (next level higher after you become a Patron Life Member) $350

All of these will be available via the Easy Payment Plan option........ Meaning if you are currently a Regular Life Member and you wanted to bump up to Endowment, it will cost you an additional $250 and you would be able to pay that over a series of payments comfortable to you and your current financial situation.

Please know that I want to thank everyone here who is EVERY LEVEL of Membership within the National Rifle Association.  Your support at WHATEVER LEVEL is GREATLY APPRECIATED!  

I just wanted to give those here who have posted and IM'd me if there would ever be another "deal" coming out to "help the cause but make it a bit easier to do so..."

For those interested ...watch your mailboxes.  This offer should be out shortly......

And......I promise never to call you at your home during the dinner hour to try and "upsell" you another level after you just signed up for a new one!!  

I get those calls too you know!!  

NRA Easy Payment Life Level Increase Offer

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Times have been tight, this is the kind of thing that will spur me to upgrade, thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Times have been tight, this is the kind of thing that will spur me to upgrade, thanks.
View Quote

Always brother!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice!  Endowment, here I come.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet i need the easypay. building a house.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:46:05 AM EDT
[#6]
TTT
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:17:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Very interesting....
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I was thrilled to see and hear the NRA's media presence during the recent election cycle here in Colorado.

Looking forward to this opportunity.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:54:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Everyone that has an eagle should have a benefactor eagle!

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I just got a membership renewal in the mail (although mine doesn't expire until 2016 ) and it has the option to be a Life Member at $500 w/ the Easy Pay option.  I've never gotten that option before.  I'm going to pull the trigger and do it.  

It's a lot of scrap, but I've been a regular member for 10+ years, might as well fully commit.  (The other levels would cut into my kids Christmas).

Glad they decided to do this again.  I think they will get a number of Life Members out of this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was thrilled to see and hear the NRA's media presence during the recent election cycle here in Colorado.

Looking forward to this opportunity.

View Quote

Thank to great members like you, we were able to concentrate our efforts into Colorado and others.  I was working very hard with our great friends at MagPul on GOTV efforts as the one-two pro-freedom punch!  Working together...we will prevail!

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:49:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just got a membership renewal in the mail (although mine doesn't expire until 2016 ) and it has the option to be a Life Member at $500 w/ the Easy Pay option.  I've never gotten that option before.  I'm going to pull the trigger and do it.  

It's a lot of scrap, but I've been a regular member for 10+ years, might as well fully commit.  (The other levels would cut into my kids Christmas).

Glad they decided to do this again.  I think they will get a number of Life Members out of this.
View Quote

Brother.....Although we truly appreciate you support, please make sure that you take care of the children at Christmas time FIRST!

I'll assist you to obtain this offer when the resources may be available in the future if you so choose!!

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Brotrher....Although we truly appreciate you support, please make sure that you take care of the children at Christmas time FIRST!

I'll assist you to obtain this offer when the resources may be available in the future if you so choose!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brotrher....Although we truly appreciate you support, please make sure that you take care of the children at Christmas time FIRST!

I appreciate that and will likely take you up on that offer after the holidays.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#14]
In. Just need to find another job in time to actually pay for it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Im IN

Where do I go?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries my friend.....that's why we are here.  ARFCOM and NRA members....its a special bond.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Brother 'Reb....

Let me see if I can "open" this offer a bit wider.  Please give me a few days to speak with our great staff in membership.  Let's honor our Military (Active, Reserve, Retired and Veterans) tomorrow and I'll get it done on Wednesday!

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Brother 'Reb....

Let me see if I can "open" this offer a bit wider.  Please give me a few days to speak with our great staff in membership.  Let's honor our Military (Active, Reserve, Retired and Veterans) tomorrow and I'll get it done on Wednesday!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Brother 'Reb....

Sweet
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:22:25 PM EDT
[#19]
I remember taking this same opportunity several years back. A brother turned me on to this offer and helped a bunch of us regulars get started up the membership levels. I went from yearly, to Life, then Endowment, and now Patron. The easy payment option really helped too. Will be considering another membership upgrade soon.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I remember taking this same opportunity several years back. A brother turned me on to this offer and helped a bunch of us regulars get started up the membership levels. I went from yearly, to Life, then Endowment, and now Patron. The easy payment option really helped too. Will be considering another membership upgrade soon.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:30:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Got mine today and my payment is in the mail.  

time to change my sig line
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I've been through this a few times -- will need to check what level I am now.

ETA -- what do you know... I'm Endowed!

Poor NRA lady is trying to upsell me... "one moment.."

darn - got me on $300 EPL for Patron.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've been through this a few times -- will need to check what level I am now.

ETA -- what do you know... I'm Endowed!

Poor NRA lady is trying to upsell me... "one moment.."

darn - got me on $300 EPL for Patron.
View Quote

They used the same line on me!!!

Thank you for your support of the NRA and for your committment to the next highest level.....Wait until you hear the line they use that will certainly get you to Benefactor one day....

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#24]
I never get anything in the mail with the exception of my monthly magazine, so I called the NRA today and am now on the "Easy Pay" upgrade from Patron to Benefactor.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#25]
I  am currently a patron.
But I will stay there until everyone in my family is life.
2 down, 4 to go.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I never get anything in the mail with the exception of my monthly magazine, so I called the NRA today and am now on the "Easy Pay" upgrade from Patron to Benefactor.  
View Quote

Congrats....and thank you!

Remember everyone...if you are on the "Do not solicit" list ....you will not be receiving the offer.

No worries....I'm working on bringing it out fully to ARFCOM.

Just let me fulfill my obligations to the Veterans and thosing serving in our Armed Forces today.....I'll be on it first thing tomorrow.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
2 down, 4 to go.
View Quote

Thank you and please thank the family as well!

We truly appreciate your support brother!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#28]
I took that deal several months ago. Bumped to Endowment level for $250.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:09:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
2 down, 4 to go.
View Quote

Funny thing is I paid for my stepdad to be a lifer but im not, it was a long time ago though...
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#31]
A certain brother on here got me my life, probably will get the next step, endowment, for myself for Christmas.  After beoming a lifer, I passed the offers on to approx 7 or 8 others here and also friends.  Wife is an annual nember, migt make her life this coming year.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I took that deal several months ago. Bumped to Endowment level for $250.
View Quote

Thank you for your support brother!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sounds like a plan to me.
View Quote

Outstanding!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Funny thing is I paid for my stepdad to be a lifer but im not, it was a long time ago though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 down, 4 to go.

Youre a good man my friend.....Thanks for your support, we'll be waiting for you when you can make it happen.  We need great folks like you!

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:32:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
A certain brother on here got me my life, probably will get the next step, endowment, for myself for Christmas.  After beoming a lifer, I passed the offers on to approx 7 or 8 others here and also friends.  Wife is an annual nember, migt make her life this coming year.
View Quote

Brother.....You have always been there.  As always, thank you for your support....and for spreading the news!

Working together...We will Prevail!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#36]
When the deal hits I'll be upgrading. I figure I'll just do it every year so it doesn't sting the wallet so much.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 8:49:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Remember everyone...if you are on the "Do not solicit" list ....you will not be receiving the offer.

Just let me fulfill my obligations to the Veterans and thosing serving in our Armed Forces today.....I'll be on it first thing tomorrow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good deal; probably time for me to upgrade to Patron.

Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:21:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Got the mailing; you can go to www.NRA2015.org and sign in and do it there. I'm on the monthly plan to Patron now.
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Hey MM, can you fix my eagle
Link Posted: 11/14/2014 9:49:27 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm interested in upgrading my life membership. Also, can I get my Eagle fixed too?!
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 12:52:41 AM EDT
[#41]
That is awesome deals especially from Lifetime on up.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Ok....Here it is.....Have at it brothers and sisters!

The DEADLINE on the offer is January 9, 2015......

NRA Life Level Increase Offer - Easy Payment

If anyone needs any asssitance...just let me know!

Thank you to everyone here who has ever supported the NRA!  Please know that it is greatly appreciated!
Working together....we will prevail!

Link Posted: 11/16/2014 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Just renewed as a EPL member.  I think I still had a few years left of membership but now was a good time.  I signed my boys up aged 6 and 3 up as life members last year.  It was time to join them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Ok....Here it is.....Have at it brothers and sisters!

The DEADLINE on the offer is January 9, 2015......

https://www.nra2015.org/images/nra2015standfight.png

NRA Life Level Increase Offer - Easy Payment

If anyone needs any asssitance...just let me know!

Thank you to everyone here who has ever supported the NRA!  Please know that it is greatly appreciated!
Working together....we will prevail!

View Quote

Upgraded, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Might be time to upgrade to Benefactor.

ETA: Done.

Link Posted: 11/16/2014 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Easy Pay Eagle on the way!!!  Thanks OP!
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Just upgraded to Easy Pay Life Member! Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 8:41:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Way to go everyone!

Given the economic times we are under, please know I realize how much this really means......

Always know it is truly appreciated by everyone down at NRA HQ!

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#49]
I have been putting it off for to long Just renewed with easy pay life. Thanks again Brother for all you do.

ETA I was wondering if there are other payment options other than quarterly? It didn't give me any weekly/monthly options at checkout...
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I have been putting it off for to long Just renewed with easy pay life. Thanks again Brother for all you do.

ETA I was wondering if there are other payment options other than quarterly? It didn't give me any weekly/monthly options at checkout...
View Quote

Always brother.....

I would call down to membership (703-267-1000) and see if they have other options....I believe that they may, but please check to see.  I'm right smack dab in the middle of Winter Storm Knife with its six foot of snowfall....by comms are spotty at best right now!!!  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top