Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2014 7:03:48 AM EDT
Obama claims executive privilege over 15,000 Fast and Furious docs

The Obama administration is claiming executive privilege over more than 15,000 documents related to Operation Fast and Furious, including correspondence between Attorney General Eric Holder and his wife, according to records received Wednesday night by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Read more at: Fox News

Another reason to Vote Freedom First on Election Day!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never been so disappointed by my government.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:14:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw that coming from a mile away.  Anything incriminating will be squashed, and if something does manage to get leaked, Obummer will hand out pardons faster than a furious  SOB.

Edit.  Early voting starts at 8 a.m. Today.   Already have my sample ballot filled in.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw that coming from a mile away.  Anything incriminating will be squashed, and if something does manage to get leaked, Obummer will hand out pardons faster than a furious  SOB.

Edit.  Early voting starts at 8 a.m. Today.   Already have my sample ballot filled in.
View Quote

Way to go brother!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:31:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#5]
It's disgusting that our Government is allowed to do whatever  it wants with no accountability or responsibility.  How well would that work out for any of us in our daily lives?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#6]
already voted for my NRA Grade A Texas Republicans...looks like it may be a Texas Republican Landslide but for
a few Die Hard Dem districts...AND IF

this Party  takes the Senate, maintains the House and SCREWS THE DOG AGAIN..

then what?????
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
already voted for my NRA Grade A Texas Republicans...looks like it may be a Texas Republican Landslide but for
a few Die Hard Dem districts...AND IF

this Party  takes the Senate, maintains the House and SCREWS THE DOG AGAIN..

then what?????
View Quote

Very simply.....We vote them out!  This isn't so much of a Democrat vs. Republican mission.....it's one of freedom.  If the "ruling" party fails ....we have the power of the ballot to remove them.  I will then change the party of my birth and look elsewhere brother.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have never been so disappointed by afraid of my government.  
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top