Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2014 11:19:14 PM EDT
The new ads that I've seen on Fox are great.  Strong America first, basic core values that built this country, message.  Love it.  Where can I find all of the commercials that are running?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Try HERE brother!

Sorry it took me a few days.....I was at some very important meetings over the weekend!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:39:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Those are great! Easily some of the most solid work I've ever seen. I love the tone and the imagery. Everything is so refined and pure. I got a little misty eyed there for a second on some of them...I guess they hit a little too close to home.
And I'm glad to see mention of corruption in Wall Street, though I find it curious why not sooner?

Edit: Also, have you seen this NRA "Sharp" stuff? I'm not sure what it is, but I like it!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:11:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those are great! Easily some of the most solid work I've ever seen. I love the tone and the imagery. Everything is so refined and pure. I got a little misty eyed there for a second on some of them...I guess they hit a little too close to home.
And I'm glad to see mention of corruption in Wall Street, though I find it curious why not sooner?

Edit: Also, have you seen this NRA "Sharp" stuff? I'm not sure what it is, but I like it!
View Quote

Seen it?  Been involved with the great team who developed it!  Glad you like it brother.....just another example of how WE have changed the culture of NRA since all of us here began working together going on six years ago....

Working together...we will prevail!

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Been fighting with myself about joining for months. I'll check them out when I get home.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
There's no good reason not to be a card carrying member of the NRA, as well as the NAGR, the GOA, the Second Amendment Foundation, and anybody else that does their part to take the fight to the opposition.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Yea I understand that it's just some of the people I've talked to at the range tell me it's a waste they just collect your money and send you a ton of junk mail with a load of calls wanting more... Blah blah blah.   So you see why I've been hesitant to join. I know nothing of what they really do. That's why I've been searching around to see how full of crap they were

Edt: those are some great commercials
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yea I understand that it's just some of the people I've talked to at the range tell me it's a waste they just collect your money and send you a ton of junk mail with a load of calls wanting more... Blah blah blah.   So you see why I've been hesitant to join. I know nothing of what they really do. That's why I've been searching around to see how full of crap they were

View Quote

...don't listen to the apathetic fudds at your range, ...the NRA has a hand in all aspects of training, safety education for kids, shooting competition, hunting, conservation, more land for ranges, LEO/military support, and of course political action..

join, it's a great organization!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#8]
BTW, I think the NRA ads are 10/10 awesome!  well done!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You can tell a representative from any of those organizations "Don't call me asking for money. I'll make donations when I feel like it." and you wont have any more troubles.

Personally, I like the calls. They give me the latest news of what's happening behind the scenes and then I have the option to kick in a couple of bucks if I feel like it at the time.

You may not like the idea of lobbying for every single thing in modern politics, but I can promise you the Liberal Agenda has no problem lobbying against you.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#10]
All one needs to to - and it's been posted here for years, is to call the good folks in NRA Membership at 703-267-1000 and advised them that you wish
to be placed on the "Do Not Solicit" list.  You may also use the (800) number on the reverse side of your membership card.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:34:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Yea I saw the thread that had the number and info for it . Its not a big deal if they call it's just I don't have a lot of donatable funds to my name and I'd feel bad telling them no all the time.  

Thanks guys after all the reading and the videos I'll be joining as soon as i can.

Oh and sorry about the threadjack
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Great freaking commercials! I just paid off my easy pay life membership and couldn't feel better about it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Great commercials. Saw my first one about  3 weeks ago on Fox.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Great adds. Good work!!!

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Excellent ads!........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top