Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2014 8:05:48 AM EDT
NRA boss LaPierre: Americans fear their country ‘off the rails’ under Obama

The National Rifle Association has unleashed a multimillion-dollar TV advertising campaign that its longtime leader says is aimed at messaging beyond gun rights and reaching middle-class mothers, minorities and other Americans “who believe our country is off the rails.”

Read more at: Washington Times

Thanks to everyone who has joined and supported our NRA.....It's because of YOU that WE are successful.  For those who have primaries this coming Tuesday....
Please remember that the only "assault" on our beloved black rifles, is the one perpetrated by those who would limit our God-given rights to freedom......VOTE FREEDOM FIRST on Tuesday!

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#1]
While I feel that "off the rails" is a bit of hyperbole intended as political rhetoric it does an excellent job of summing up my opinion that the USA has been horribly mismanaged at the Executive level.

I think people recognize effective management as they see it and mismanagement in their day-to-day workplace.  It is clear that this mid-term election will be a critical one and that we each need to do what we can at the Federal Legislative, State, and local level to mitigate our President's horrible mismanagement of the Federal Executive branch for the next two years.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top