Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 1:39:00 AM EDT

NRA  Life Membership offer

Fairfax, Virginia - “Biggest” and “best” are two words that aptly describe the NRA and its members. And that’s why you’ll be thrilled with this news: the NRAstore is having its BIGGEST sale ever, while offering its BEST offer for NRA Life Memberships!

Until Wednesday, August 20th, over 60 popular NRAstore items are available at steeply discounted prices. Hats, shirts, knives, flashlights, shooting accessories, survival gear, home and office items, holsters, books and more – this incredible sale has something for everyone!

PLUS…

Have you always dreamed of becoming an NRA Life Member? Well, now is the time to make your dreams come true! During our BIGGEST SALE EVER, the NRAstore is also offering life memberships (regularly $1,000.00) for an exclusive low price of only $495.00!

But remember, the clock’s ticking! NRAstore can only offer the BIGGEST and BEST until Wednesday, August 20th, so head on over to NRAstore.com today and get busy saving $$$!

For more information on the above offers......NRABlog.com

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:44:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Are the payment plan options available with this offer or is it a one shot payment only?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are the payment plan options available with this offer or is it a one shot payment only?
View Quote

One shot....If you have any questions:  Call 1-877-NRA-2000. Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm. Saturday from 9am to 6p

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn!  I would have done this if I had noticed this before now.  I was looking for a deal since my membership runs until 2023.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top