Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2014 5:37:45 AM EDT
Florida may allow hunters to use silencers

Hunters of deer, turkey and other animals in Florida may soon be able to operate with lethal stealth under a state proposal to allow them to use silencers.

Read more at: The Sun Sentinel
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:44:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Want to help to ensure that we are allowed to use suppressors?  

Please consider joining me as a Member of ASA!

As a former board member of this great association, I know first hand of the great works they perform........

Please consider joining us today!

JOIN ASA!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:45:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:46:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I hope this goes through. Also, lots of derp in that article from the anti's as expected.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Any word on this?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:14:06 AM EDT
[#6]
We are still in the process of getting this passed.  The American Suppressor Association, along with former NRA President and Fellow Board Member have been tracking on this, so hopefully soon we will have some positive developments.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like the map is not up to date.  As it even stated in the article,  suppressors are allowed in Florida for hunting pigs,  coyote,  etc.
Also the states that don't allow ownership is telling, don't ya think?
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:57:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Exactly.....as you may know, we are trying to expand their use.  

I'll call down to ASA to see what is going on......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top