Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2014 3:57:57 PM EDT
Myself, Reptar_head, and the rest of the Pueblo recall crew will be at the convention as well as the Morse recall team.  

Be sure to find us!  Always fun to meet Arfcommers.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]

should we look for folks in "Free Colorado" swag?
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
They are giving us badges to wear, and we will be on stage a couple times.  I will try to wear some of the recall shirts so people can recognize us.

If you do find us, introduce yourself as an arfcommer!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are giving us badges to wear, and we will be on stage a couple times.  I will try to wear some of the recall shirts so people can recognize us.

If you do find us, introduce yourself as an arfcommer!
View Quote

we'll keep an eye out!!!

can't wait, almost time!
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell of a standing ovation at the Leadership Conference and at the annual meeting

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 6:05:02 PM EDT
[#5]
got to meet SCDontTreadOnMe and FaucetFace!!!  ran into some other ARFCOMers too!

great show!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top