Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2013 10:28:04 AM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxRmyG59a1U

I've never seen a worse actor in my life, and  if you pull up other videos and interviews he has some major discrepancies between versions of the  stories he tells about how things happened. If people wonder why we question what actually has happened at sandy hook they need to look at people like this guy and the fact no true evidence has been released of anything; Remember columbine has video footage released at least ... i mean it isnt something youd want to see im sure but it will show the truth pertaining to the matter if they  want us to stop questioning things surrounding sandy hook - Even if they release that now it seems  it is too late to be credible considering how phone calls and videos would've or could've all be made up and fabricated by this time.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:38:07 AM EDT
[#1]
If I were you I would duck and cover, a whole lot of flak is gonna be heading your way in 3.....2.....1
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 10:45:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sopmod89] [#3]
Originally Posted By LTGunner77:
If I were you I would duck and cover, a whole lot of flak is gonna be heading your way in 3.....2.....1

There is  absolutely no reason for any flak, The Guy in my opinion is a bad actor look at the other videos of him talking nothing about what he says lines up with his other stories...
I'm not saying sandy hook is all fake and no one died- I believe people and children died but look at what it is and how much is being  hidden. I for sure smell  something fishy here there have been alot of fabrications and lies surrounding the whole thing to  further an agenda in my opinion.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Well there may be no reason for the flak, but I tried this a couple weeks back and it didn't end well, so that's what I meant. A lot of things stink about the whole thing, and I'm not denying it happened either, but it seems that most people here believe the media lies to us about almost everything, but then when it comes to something like this we ain't suppose to question the story we are given. A lot of people on this board are hypocrites when it comes to that, they can say whatever they want to about me, I don't care. I was taught at an early age to question everything, especially when things don't look right.

This is the time when we should be looking into everything, because things don't add up. The government is clearly using this incident to promote gun control, so obviously they will do whatever it takes to make it work in there favor. But apparently on here questioning how far they will go is out of line, so for that reason that's why I said the flak will be coming. Quite honestly this place is almost as bad at stepping on the first as they are the second, and if you question that they will say it's not public so STFU. That, and only that, has kept me from being a paid member here. Why should I pay to have someone sensor me?

To the mods, I know that there are times when you have to shut down threads for personal attacks, but when my thread was locked a couple weeks back there is no doubt it was because of the topic, not the attack. The attack was lame in comparison to some I have seen on these boards that the mods just wrote off, that is why I made the above comments.

Our freedoms need to be protected now more than ever, not some of them, but ALL of them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:07:27 PM EDT
[#5]
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!  
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By QuicksilverJPR:
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!  

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#8]
My point has been made
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#9]
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!  

That added alot to the thread, give me your opinions that's what i wanted out of this thread is peoples opinions.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#10]
That added alot to the thread, give me your opinions that's what i wanted out of this thread is peoples opinions.

You're not going to get much more than "Not this shit again" and

As I posted above, do not question what the media is telling you, feeding you when it comes to these shootings, they are telling you the truth. That is all comrade.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#11]

As I posted above, do not question what the media is telling you, feeding you when it comes to these shootings, they are telling you the truth. That is all comrade.

My point is we don't need 900,000,000 threads on the same stupid thing.  I guess if you guys purchased memberships and had the search feature, perhaps this crap wouldn't continue....
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#12]

My point is we don't need 900,000,000 threads on the same stupid thing.  I guess if you guys purchased memberships and had the search feature, perhaps this crap wouldn't continue....

Its not worth spending money over i just wanted to have a discussion that's all... love how friendly you are too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Dupe of stupid truther tin-foil and definitely not a world event.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top