Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2012 12:44:03 PM EDT

Well, two totally sick monsters have opened fire on an elementary school in Connecticut shooting multiple kids and the early reports are there may be many more dead.   Word is that they used handguns, but the reports are still in the early stages.  These types of shootings seem to be happening more and more at schools.  I wonder if teachers should start CCW's for protection for them and the students.  No easy answers but it makes me sick and it will only make the gun laws worse as well.
Link Posted: 12/14/2012 12:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
link

headlining Drudge right now...What is wrong with our world?
Link Posted: 12/14/2012 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
say goodbye to yourfirearm, Obama gonna  be throw some shet at us soon. America is going to whine about guns. Stupid events like this that make us gun owners look bad.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#4]
WTF is correct. This is a 2 year old thread.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancow:

WTF is correct. This is a 2 year old thread.
View Quote
I never got so far as trying to figure out why some threads are archived after a few months and some (like this one) are respond-able for longer periods....

Link Posted: 12/3/2015 6:05:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I thought this sounded somewhat familiar....
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By CavScout8:

I thought this sounded somewhat familiar....
View Quote
See?

Another year, and still open for posting.

WTF?

Link Posted: 12/3/2015 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#8]
From 2012
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top