Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2012 4:21:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SnakeDoctor_IV]
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
meaningless until it's official requests from the state and not just random people.
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 4:35:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fla556guy] [#2]
the first state that does it, me and mine are moving there (so long as the platform is freedom and such).
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
this real?
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
It sucks living in a blue state ...
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 68Snuzz:
this real?

Nope.
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Just random nuts that aren't smart enough to stay under the radar.

Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I laughed when I saw NY and NJ.  They (blue) own this mess.  ROFL.

(yes, I do realize I live in MD)
Link Posted: 11/11/2012 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't think these retards know what they are asking for...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:05:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Indeed, this is not the time to balkanize, nor is it the time to profile yourself. The biggest danger with this is that these states will not become lilttle bastions of freedom.

Imagine and independent blue state?  California as its own country? it would either get absorbed by Mexico and become dependent on the US for hand outs or continue on its current course : Eco-Fascism and go on the UN dole or worse: the American dole, tax payers will still be supporting California, only now it will be a third world country with control of our Western seaboard.

Then we have MI..I was born there, escaped at 19....I have good reason to fear progressive policy.
The Islamic communities of Detroit have political power and numbers as well as support from middle eastern countries, do you really think that the Obama administration would not rush help build a muslim state so close to DC? The north of MI would further seperate and may actually go unnoticed. Detroit also had the first  self declared "hip hop" mayor who is now doing time. Most of the people left there, not all, but most have been living with the Union entitlement mentality. When I fled that place in 91 I knew people who were third generation welfare recipients. This trend will not stop if a blue state like MI breaks away.

Texas is most likely the only state that would be worth living in were it to break away. I have not met a Texan that was not an American to the core, Texas has industry and is not afraid to call things for what they are. But would an Independent Texas allow Immigrants from the US? would it have to fight a war with Mexico? possibly funded by the US? These people are asking for a bloody disaster....Keep in mind, that Janet Nepolitano declared "militias" terrorists as well as vets and contractors. So define a militia? -separatists.

Think about it

We need to stick together and hold our government to the system of checks and balances already in place. This is the drama that they need, the excuse to ban guns and other personal freedoms in the name of public safety.I am currently living in a Blue state and torn between moving to be with like minded folks and digging in and not letting them force me out of a place I love inspite of the people.  These next four years are going to be interesting and set a standard that may be difficult to recover from, but we will. In the mean time we need to keep our heads.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:14:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By maxpower762:
Indeed, this is not the time to balkanize, nor is it the time to profile yourself. The biggest danger with this is that these states will not become lilttle bastions of freedom.

Imagine and independent blue state?  California as its own country? it would either get absorbed by Mexico and become dependent on the US for hand outs or continue on its current course : Eco-Fascism and go on the UN dole or worse: the American dole, tax payers will still be supporting California, only now it will be a third world country with control of our Western seaboard.

Then we have MI..I was born there, escaped at 19....I have good reason to fear progressive policy.
The Islamic communities of Detroit have political power and numbers as well as support from middle eastern countries, do you really think that the Obama administration would not rush help build a muslim state so close to DC? The north of MI would further seperate and may actually go unnoticed. Detroit also had the first  self declared "hip hop" mayor who is now doing time. Most of the people left there, not all, but most have been living with the Union entitlement mentality. When I fled that place in 91 I knew people who were third generation welfare recipients. This trend will not stop if a blue state like MI breaks away.

Texas is most likely the only state that would be worth living in were it to break away. I have not met a Texan that was not an American to the core, Texas has industry and is not afraid to call things for what they are. But would an Independent Texas allow Immigrants from the US? would it have to fight a war with Mexico? possibly funded by the US? These people are asking for a bloody disaster....Keep in mind, that Janet Nepolitano declared "militias" terrorists as well as vets and contractors. So define a militia? -separatists.

Think about it

We need to stick together and hold our government to the system of checks and balances already in place. This is the drama that they need, the excuse to ban guns and other personal freedoms in the name of public safety.I am currently living in a Blue state and torn between moving to be with like minded folks and digging in and not letting them force me out of a place I love inspite of the people.  These next four years are going to be interesting and set a standard that may be difficult to recover from, but we will. In the mean time we need to keep our heads.

And therein lies the problem! Most Americans don't even know how their own government works, much less the freedoms they COULD be enjoying. The feds won't let anyone "Secede" without shedding lots of blood to do it.

And Americans these days don't have the fortitude to start or even fight another civil war.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Santa Claus is coming to town too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By atram6:
Originally Posted By maxpower762:

Think about it

And therein lies the problem! Most Americans don't even know how their own government works, much less the freedoms they COULD be enjoying. The feds won't let anyone "Secede" without shedding lots of blood to do it.

And Americans these days don't have the fortitude to start or even fight another civil war.

That is the result of public education, I learned all about Aztecs and slavery....had to pay for a college course to learn about our Government...it is not random.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top