Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 5/28/2017 9:39:14 AM EDT
Take her home next week. Already have a 1yr old GSD. With my two sons, 3 and 4, my house is gonna be extra chaotic .
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice pup. I got really close to getting a mix between a papered GSD and a papered Siberian Husky a month ago. My nephew's wife was giving theirs away. Then when I called them about it, her friend called right after and said she wanted it, so the little witch told me $ 300. I told her to piss up a rope. I had a friend down the road with actual german GSD working dogs that was going to sell me a papered black pup for $500. He gets $1200-$1500 from that stock.

My only issue was I needed to fence in the yard first, which I would have done for either dog, and I just got frustrated with it and decided to wait, and get one from the next litter.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck.

May I make a few recommendations?

Get a good cheap pair of leather gloves.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol, thanks. I am pretty much expecting a fury buzz saw.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lol, thanks. I am pretty much expecting a fury buzz saw.
View Quote
I have a dozen scars on my hands from mine.

Probably the only dog I've had that I do not miss as a puppy. I was fucking ecstatic when his baby teeth fell out.

Also, hand feed every meal.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have a dozen scars on my hands from mine.

Probably the only dog I've had that I do not miss as a puppy. I was fucking ecstatic when his baby teeth fell out.

Also, hand feed every meal.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 4:37:05 AM EDT
[#6]
updates on doge? where did you get it from?
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 6:47:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Got her from a local breeder. 11 weeks in this pic. Coolest dog I have ever owned. I love my GSD,  but she makes him look almost boring.  If that makes sense. Incredibly smart, and affectionate.  Great with my two boys. EVERYTHING gets chewed on, including my GSD, but he has been super patient with her and has taken her under his wing. She has already learned basic commands like sit, stay. She is always running somewhere. She is going to be awesome when full grown. 
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Got her from a local breeder. 11 weeks in this pic. Coolest dog I have ever owned. I love my GSD,  but she makes him look almost boring.  If that makes sense. Incredibly smart, and affectionate.  Great with my two boys. EVERYTHING gets chewed on, including my GSD, but he has been super patient with her and has taken her under his wing. She has already learned basic commands like sit, stay. She is always running somewhere. She is going to be awesome when full grown. 
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61393/20170619-152146-1512x2016-241861.JPG
View Quote
Oh boy! And I think my labromutt has way too much energy sometimes.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top