Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 5/21/2017 10:11:48 AM EDT
There is a gorgeous male, bi-color GSD approximately 6 mos. at Montgomery County Animal Shelter.  8535 State Highway 242, Conroe, TX.  936-442-7738.  ID no.: A286736.  Urgent, high kill shelter.

Look like a nice pup, possibly a working line due to color.  Will also post in TX hometown forum.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:55:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh why did I click on this........

We have a female black shepherd mix that is the same age.  
Just trying to talk the wife into making the drive from opposite side of Houston
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope you can!!  If my 9 year old female GSD could tolerate other dogs, I would be over there so fast! Pls update if you do.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Tried calling the shelter to confirm everything before a 3hr round trip & got conflicting messages

It goes straight to vm & says they are closed today while message gives normal hours saying they should be open today...    

Can't go that far for nothing.  Will check  back later in the week.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you!  I also have a place that is supposed to inquire ... a training company that has a location there.  I would be willing to foster in hopes to adopt if he can get here or a 1/2 transport or a hold till next weekend for me to go.  I am in NOLA.  I also have a female 9 year old gsd that doesn't like other dogs, but I will work with that as a last resort.

Thank you so very much for trying.

Attachment Attached File
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top