Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 2/29/2016 8:34:32 PM EDT
Anyone use it for their dog, is it working or is it a sham?
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 11:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone use it for their dog, is it working or is it a sham?
View Quote

Its simply a marketing ploy, no scientific research behind it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 5:43:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Always wondered about that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 5:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Worked for my dog. YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 5:10:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Worked for my dog. YMMV.
View Quote

What was the problem?

Our Dog has Excessive shedding, I've been around Dogs all my life and never seen anything this bad, It's a snow storm all day long.
It doesn't matter how much you brush him.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What was the problem?

Our Dog has Excessive shedding, I've been around Dogs all my life and never seen anything this bad, It's a snow storm all day long.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Worked for my dog. YMMV.

What was the problem?

it worked for our short hair dogs,  but our new Corgi is a shedding machine,  I brush him out and it looks like I killed a small animal,  we are going to try the salmon oil,  its supposed to do wonders for shedding dogs.  once we get the stuff I will see how it goes and update

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:03:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
it worked for our short hair dogs,  but our new Corgi is a shedding machine,  I brush him out and it looks like I killed a small animal,  we are going to try the salmon oil,  its supposed to do wonders for shedding dogs.  once we get the stuff I will see how it goes and update  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worked for my dog. YMMV.

What was the problem?

What kind of food do you feed them? My GSD shed like it was a sport and had itchy, dry skin when we fed her cheap, corn filled food. We tried everything to help her and we finally switched her to Taste of the Wild and lots of raw meat and now she's soft, silky and doesn't shed nearly as much.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What kind of food do you feed them? My GSD shed like it was a sport and had itchy, dry skin when we fed her cheap, corn filled food. We tried everything to help her and we finally switched her to Taste of the Wild and lots of raw meat and now she's soft, silky and doesn't shed nearly as much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worked for my dog. YMMV.

What was the problem?

Have a GSD with same issues. Any time we are at the grocery and see meat on markdown, we buy it up and feed it to the pooch. We also feed her whole raw chickens with hard boiled eggs (shell on). Our vet got us started on this after her parvo vaccine failed and she had a trouble keeping your average dry food down. He also told us not to worry about expiration dates to closely, as their digestive enzymes are much stronger than ours..
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top