BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 10/19/2015 8:11:39 PM EDT
Any recommendations?  

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you looking for Australian Shepherds, Australian Cattle Dogs, or Australian Kelpies?
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Australian Shepherds  Sir
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Here are a few breeders in the NC area. They are affiliated with the Carolina Australian Shepherd Club, which is in turn affiliated with the national breed club.

Manacoo Aussies - not planning a litter, but may be able to refer you to someone

Oakridge Aussies - looks like an adult is available

GemFire Aussies - has a litter due mid November

They will all want to talk to you and get to know you and your family. Expect them to ask questions, and feel free to ask them questions as well. Let them know as much about you as you can so that they can help you pick out the right puppy for your family. Do not expect them to just let you pick your favorite from the litter, as some may be destined for show homes or performance homes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Sir.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 11:04:12 PM EDT
[#5]
We got our miniature Aussie from dreamscape Aussies in Advance NC
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#6]
They aren't in NC, but I can't say enough about Sky Blue Aussies in NE.  They do make delivery trips east.

I got my little buddy from them last year, and couldn't be happier.

http://www.skyblueaussies.com/
Link Posted: 11/12/2015 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I know a red Aussie breeder in NW VA.  If you need their info send me a PM.  But no litters planned until 2016.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top