Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 8/30/2015 4:38:37 PM EDT
Here is my most recent (and favorite...by far) pup. Colt is 10 months old and we had a DNA test done on him. Lab, Pitbull, Plot Hound, and Duck Tolling Retriever.

About a month and a half ago we noticed a small growth on the outside of his toe / paw. Took him to the vet and she said it was nothing to worry about. She picked a piece off and looked at it under a microscope. All was good. It ended up falling off but a few days later another one started growing. Pieces of it fall off and it bleeds some. Now it seems to be getting larger. I keep it cleaned off as best I can and put polysporin on it once and a while. I recently moved and have not found a new vet yet. I plan on making that happen later on in the week when I have time from work.

Just curious if anyone has ever experienced anything like this with their dog?

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like a wart to me. Compound W probably isn't a good idea, but maybe the vet can freeze it off?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Might  have a splinter in there
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top