Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 3/24/2015 7:24:56 AM EDT
Wife and I have been looking for a new pup to add to the family who would be a good match for our current playful 2 year old rescue.  Looking around and found someone who had an unexpected litter of Collie/Husky's and we just couldnt pass on the grumpy face.

Ruger is still trying to figure out what is happening but the introductions went extremely well and we have seen no aggression to or from him for food or toys.  Going to be a couple weeks of limited sleep and constant potty trips but its definitely worth it.

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 9:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Handsome dog.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi, Remi! Why so serious?
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I had three dogs Named Winchester.Remington and Ruger They are gone now   I just got a French bulldog puppy named Buckshot. Jet 71
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 7:10:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hi, Remi! Why so serious?
View Quote

One of the things that led us to adopt him was his face, he always looks so serious and has those intense eyes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:02:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Cut off the water for the puppy several hours before bedtime. It will help with the nighttime potty trips.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:08:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cut off the water for the puppy several hours before bedtime. It will help with the nighttime potty trips.
View Quote

That is what we are working on, I have 2 other dogs so we are having to conform with them as well but are starting to pull water and food early.  Will hopefully help with the weight issue on my lazy dog as well

Video of the Remi stealing Joey's ball
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a little bear cub. Cute dog OP
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top