Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2014 12:10:53 AM EDT
This is his favorite place when at home, he loves animated, I guess it's the brighter colors.
Sorry for the potato pic, had the camera on the wrong setting.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 9:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine barks at animals on TV.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine barks at animals on TV.  
View Quote

Mine too. Then runs into the kitchen to look for them. He thinks its a window through the wall into the kitchen...
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 10:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine hears a noise from out side and goes to the monitor for the CCTV system.

He loves TV as well.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Poor Riley, what happened?
I remember her puppy pic with the chew toy.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#7]

My last pug LOVED Star Trek TNG. Have NO CLUE why either. He never even glanced at the tv unless TNG was on. Wouldn't even watch animal shows. He'd be running around in his 'mad pug run' and if he heard any of the character voices he stopped instantly and sit and stare. When it went to commercials he'd look back at me like with a "why did you shut it off?" look.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#8]
One of my cats likes to watch TV.  She also likes to watch the monitor when I'm on the computer.  I have 27" screens side-by-side and she will intensely watch the mouse and anything else moving.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 3:19:49 AM EDT
[#9]
We had a Golden Named Hank.

Hank was a four legged quandary.  He was damn near human in too many ways, but all dog in some, so it was hard to treat him as just a dog.

He loved watching the critter channel. He would sit for hours watching animal planet, and fall asleep watching.
He was also birdy to a fault. Probably the best waterfowl dog I have ever hunted over, and ever will.
One day he dozed off watching a special on migration, and woke up during a close up of several Giant Canadas flying off screen to the right.
Hilarity ensued. He let out a loud growl and took off into the dining room, the direction the geese were going when they went off screen,
then turned around and barked at me for just sitting there. I had to let him out to check the back 40 before he would settle down.

Hank also was big into westerns, especially old episodes of "Gun smoke".
He liked the shootouts, and would wake from dozing whenever the shooting would start, watch intently, and then doze back off when the shooting was over.
I'd leave the TV on and tuned to the critter channel anytime I had to leave the house, and most times, he would be watching when I got back.

One of our current Mutts, Hannah, is a TV watcher. She's a different pooch all around though.

Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top