Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 8/7/2014 7:06:50 PM EDT
I usually don't post stuff like this, but I stumbled on it and some are quite good.

Link
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:39:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Both my 85lbs dogs are overly gentle and patient with the kids. There are times were I almost feel sorry for the dogs because they put up with so much.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:12:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/1966955_653529041002_1336192763_n.jpg

Both my 85lbs dogs are overly gentle and patient with the kids. There are times were I almost feel sorry for the dogs because they put up with so much.
View Quote

patient indeed....
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#3]
This stuff is wicked cute, and often heartwarming, but a note of caution: it's also why a lot of kids get bit. Dogs are not large stuffed animals, etc. Just sayin'...
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]
cool pics.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:57:20 PM EDT
[#5]
My son with an Arfcom rescue dog (Missy) that traveled from here in GA all the way to CT

And with our Dobe when she was just a pup (7-8 months old)

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This stuff is wicked cute, and often heartwarming, but a note of caution: it's also why a lot of kids get bit. Dogs are not large stuffed animals, etc. Just sayin'...
View Quote

Yep. Some pretty stupid shit in those photos.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top