Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2014 11:48:28 AM EDT
I volunteer as a grief counsellor for children and their families. I'm the therapy dog handler. I have developed a couple of programs that work very well. One of them is a kid's book I wrote that addresses issues of grief. I needed a new page to represent multiple breeds in the book so I started contacting people from the pet memorial thread. I wasn't able to connect with everyone about using their dog for this illustration so I thought I'd post it here. Anyone that recognizes their animal and wants a copy of the pic please email me an addy and I'll send you one.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#1]
a very cool thing you are doing. Mine is not in there, a lovely sheltie named Hope, but I see you have one already.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey joker1,

I sent you an e-mail on this did you receive it?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Negative. Try and IM me. Also, I've got a new project that I could use Casey for if you're interested. I'll need your email address for info on that.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent IM
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I volunteer as a grief counsellor for children and their families. I'm the therapy dog handler. I have developed a couple of programs that work very well. One of them is a kid's book I wrote that addresses issues of grief. I needed a new page to represent multiple breeds in the book so I started contacting people from the pet memorial thread. I wasn't able to connect with everyone about using their dog for this illustration so I thought I'd post it here. Anyone that recognizes their animal and wants a copy of the pic please email me an addy and I'll send you one.
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo93/markfhagenauer/memorial%20dogs/Memorialdogsprint75x95-1.jpg
View Quote

That is very cool, both your work and the pic.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks. Working with these kids is the best thing I've ever done.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:08:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Very cool. My wife and I really like it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:56:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you. You guys keep your eyes on this forum. Next week I'm going to be making an open request for assistance with a new project. I'll need the help some Arfcom pet owners. Don't worry, it's not money.

Edited for amazingly awkward sentence structure.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:42:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you. You guys keep your eyes on this forum. Next week I'm going to be making an open request for assistance with a new project. I'll need the help some Arfcom pet owners. Don't worry, it's not money.

Edited for amazingly awkward sentence structure.
View Quote

I'm sure it was nothing worse than I've done. I have to be careful or my inner PA Dutch comes out.
Throw mama from the train...
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Check out the bulldog second from the left in the front row.  That's Bimba.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top