Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 11:10:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Now that is something to be proud of .  
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Akitas are awesome.  That one is especially nice looking, love the coloring.  Also, the person who shot those pictures has a decent eye.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Adorable!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:53:46 PM EDT
[#4]
great pic. They look like best friends.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:23:08 PM EDT
[#5]
OP,  I couldn't agree with you more. This is mine with my now 2 year old daughter.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Kids need dogs and dogs need kids. Adorable pics!

Here's my submission (although it is lacking in Akita)

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 10:17:00 AM EDT
[#7]
It is nice to see an Akita thread. Akitas are not a breed suitable for just anybody, or even most people, but if you know how to handle them and live in a proper environment there is nothing like them in the world. If it weren't for Akitas we'd have some sort of an LGD breed, but thank goodness there are Akitas!

Our previous Akita passed away last January. She was a long coat and a highly ranked obedience competitor.

Here's our brand new pack. The full grown one is 7 years old next week, a rescue, and we got her in Feb. She's only 90 lbs. The pup is 15 weeks and 41 lbs, we've had him since the first week of March. He's going to be big!

Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top