Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 7/3/2017 5:58:47 PM EDT
There is a short film on YouTube called Firebase set sometime between 1969 and 1970. The plotline has some similarities to much of what I have read in Correias Monster Hunter series.

I was wondering if he ever mentions a specific time frame in Monster Hunter Alpha for when Harbinger as part of Special Task Force Unicorn was running around in Vietnam wreaking havoc?
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been a few years since I read that one, but I don't recall any dates mentioned. Earl is vague about his past at the best of times though, so I doubt there was anything that specific mentioned.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's been a few years since I read that one, but I don't recall any dates mentioned. Earl is vague about his past at the best of times though, so I doubt there was anything that specific mentioned.
View Quote
Yeah I think you are right. It's not like he laid out exact times and dates when he was learning to control himself on that island.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top