Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2017 10:15:21 PM EDT
My wife posted this on Facebook to John's page:

John Ringo
 asked me to post for him today, as he was in deep thought. Which we all know usually means he is working on a story in his head (oh goody more stories).He has some BIG news coming out this weekend.Keep tuned in on his FB page for more details to come.For those who are going to be at Libertycon (sorry it is now sold out, go figure with John Ringo as the Guest of Honor for the XXX year of Libertycon) make sure to attend the Baen slideshow. (hint hint)
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't mind having a drink with John Ringo, probably even enjoy it.  Don't know if I would like my wife hanging out with him though.    
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
More from my wife...

Hint Hint....More to come from RMB Productions at the Baen Slide Show, at Libertycon on Saturday.You all may want to a;so check out the Black Tide Rising Fan Page on Facebook for more info to come as well...Just a small hint...

Link Posted: 6/28/2017 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I am holding out hope for a restart to "Live free or Die"
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 1:10:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I am holding out hope for a restart to "Live free or Die"
View Quote
He was working on the next book in that series and something distracted him,  I don't know which story had him huddled down in his lair today.   Unfortunately,  I've gotten used to that pattern and no longer count on a given book being finished until he's at least 80% done. 
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:57:07 PM EDT
[#6]
The big news is that they are crowdsourcing a proof of concept short film to use when pitching the Black Tide Rising series to producers and studios for a television serialization.  The website will be http://www.blacktiderising.com/
There is also a FaceBook page.   I cannot post the link to the IndieGoGo page here,  but it is linked off of Facebook and will be off of the web page once the technical oddities they've been having are resolved.   They will also be selling Wolf Squadron merchandise. 
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top