Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2017 10:32:27 AM EDT
I just finished "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan. I would love to have a discussion with anyone who has read it to help me cement some take away from it. Any others that have read this? If you haven't, I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just finished "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan. I would love to have a discussion with anyone who has read it to help me cement some take away from it. Any others that have read this? If you haven't, I highly recommend it.
View Quote

"Cement some takeaway"?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Cement some takeaway"?
View Quote
I find having a discussion about a given topic helps me gather insight to the themes. That way I can better use what I learn in application to my life. I think auto correct got me on that quote. Should have been "cement some takeaways," meaning help solidify thoughts and ideas from the book.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I read it. I used to listen to his Podcast before it got too annoying.

I may be able to help.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm half way through it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#5]
It's sitting on my desk next to me. It is next in the queue. Judging by the size, I will be done with it by next Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:35:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read it. I used to listen to his Podcast before it got too annoying.

I may be able to help.
View Quote
What was annoying about his podcast, just curious? I've only ever listened to him interviewed on Art of Manliness.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
For those that have read it, or are reading it, what do you think of his views on masculinity?

How do you hold up against Donovan's virtues of Strength, Courage, Mastery, and Honor?
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top